PDA

View Full Version : Pineapple macadamian pancakes?

mickclub1955
03-30-2010, 10:45 PM
Can anyone tell me if this is still on the menu at the Kona Cafe???????? My wife will have a meltdown if they don't.:angry::fit: My life depends on it

Hammer
03-30-2010, 10:51 PM
I think you are safe. As of now, all menus seem to have them. When is your trip? It is possible for the menu to be changed at any time...

mickclub1955
03-30-2010, 10:55 PM
We are going in July. I didn't see it on the posted menu here on intercot. Didn't know how old they were.

mouseketeer mom
03-31-2010, 07:59 AM
Yes. They have them. Every trip I toil between choosing either the Tonga toast or these pancakes. Both are favorites!

motherof4
03-31-2010, 10:24 AM
where is the kona cafe is it a sit down restaurant I am going in 2 weeks and I would love to try those pancakes I had them in Hawaii but I haven't had them since

DisneyFr33k
03-31-2010, 10:50 AM
where is the kona cafe is it a sit down restaurant I am going in 2 weeks and I would love to try those pancakes I had them in Hawaii but I haven't had them since

Kona is in the Polynesian Resort. It is a sit down restaurant. I haven't had their breakfast, but plan to during our next trip. Their dinner is wonderful!

TheDuckRocks
03-31-2010, 11:14 AM

We lived in Hawaii for 13 years and I loved the macadamian pancakes there. The ones at the Kona Cafe are not made the same way as any I ever had in Hawaii. That said I think the ones at KC are better.:thumbsup:

Hammer
03-31-2010, 11:39 AM
We are going in July. I didn't see it on the posted menu here on intercot. Didn't know how old they were.

The Kona Cafe breakfast menu is available on the Disney website, which is where I saw these pancakes listed.

Just an FYI, the INTERCOT staff is in the process of updating many of the sections of Info Central. This a very large task which will take time as no of us can work on the site full-time.

As a reminder, please send along any menus which you pick up on your trips as that is how we can try and keep the information up to date.

darthmacho
03-31-2010, 04:12 PM
WOW! That sounds simply divine. If it means anything, the WDW Dining App on my iPod Touch lists them on the menu. I wish I could join you for some right now, and I don't even know you, LOL. :mickey:

Jennifer_and_Chris
03-31-2010, 04:33 PM
Yes. They have them. Every trip I toil between choosing either the Tonga toast or these pancakes. Both are favorites!

OH... this is why we get those pancakes if we go to KC and get the Tonga Toast downstairs at Captain Cooks.

I haven't had the pancakes in awhile and am now inspired to make them at home.... :thumbsup:

mickclub1955
03-31-2010, 10:57 PM
Thanks everyone for your info. I haven't been here in a while, and it's just a great reminder on how great everyone here is. :thumbsup: