PDA

View Full Version : 1900 Park Fare- Cinderella Dinner?

minnie-mouse
03-30-2010, 02:14 PM
Do they take your picture with a princess or anything at this meal and sell you the photo package?

homeschool mom
03-30-2010, 04:47 PM
We were there a few years ago because my teen DDs wanted to meet Prince Charming! They used to be interested in Cinderella! Anyway... there were no photo ops with Cinderella at that time, but I do remember The Fairy Godmother being in the lobby and you could get your photo with her.

I thought it was a nice dinner and the character interaction was good. My DDs convinced one of the step sisters to sing "Sing Sweet Nightingale" for them. It was hilarious! A lot of fun for teen DDs who weren't necessarily interested in seeing princesses. Cinderella and Prince Charming were sweet, but the step sisters were great!

javamama
03-30-2010, 05:42 PM
We were there last May, and we did have a photo op before we were seated. It may have just been a pretty Castle background or something like that. My dd threw a fit, so we didn't do the pic. The meal was a hoot, my kids had a blast w/the evil stepmother, and stepsisters--were going back again this year. The food was good, nothing fantastic.

Pop Centurion
03-30-2010, 06:02 PM
We ate there last Sept and they took our pic in front of a Castle background also. I agree that Lady Tremaine, Anastasia & Drizella are what make this the most fun. But the food itself was only average.
Our waitress was very friendly and accessible when needed.
Interaction with Cinderella & Prince Charming was definitely better for families with children. We actually had zero interaction with Cinderella (no children for us)
Lady Tremaine, Anastasia & Drizella on the other hand razzed us most of the evening.
Overall experience was fun but the food was the deciding factor in us not going this upcoming trip. Would probably try it again in the future if we really needed a place to eat.

minnie-mouse
03-31-2010, 09:46 AM
Was the photo op in front of the mural with any characters or just of your group?

hlkeck
03-31-2010, 10:14 AM
Oct '09 - just in front of a backdrop - no characters.

Jennifer_and_Chris
03-31-2010, 04:17 PM
Same thing for us last October. Picture against the castle backdrop - no characters (just the ones I'm related to!).

The characters interaction was in the dining room. We were positioned right in front of where the characters come out and we actually had all 5 characters (Cinderella, Prince Charming, Lady Tremaine, Drizella and Anastasia) to our table twice. The stepmother and sisters were DEFINITELY the hit of the party.

In fact, my youngest, dressed in her Cinderella outfit, made the "mean stepmudda face" all night long. Still does it to this day! That's quite a memory for a 2 year old.

minnie-mouse
05-06-2010, 07:51 PM
Just reporting back. This dinner was great. Food was good and nice selection. The characters were funny too. Lady Tremaine was so in character, it was crazy!

beksy
05-10-2010, 09:59 AM
Thanks for the report. We're trying it in October for the first time. Sounds like a lot of fun. And I'm looking forward to meeting prince charming :blush: