PDA

View Full Version : Annual Pass Discounts?

andrew&ryansmommy
03-30-2010, 02:10 PM
Not sure if this is the best place to post this, but here goes...In order to get the annual pass rates (for the room), does everyone in the party have to have one? Or can I buy one, say for my 3 year old, and use that to get the discount? If it's even worth paying the extra for a pass, when we're going for about 6 days- this was suggested in one of the books I am reading. Also, is there anywhere that can list the prices for dates/resorts, rather than the percentage off so I can see the actual numbers?

faline
03-30-2010, 02:15 PM
They used to let you reserve annual pass discount rooms with a child's annual pass. I believe they changed that a while ago and you now must possess an active, adult pass.

forever a child
03-30-2010, 02:16 PM
:welcome: Welcome to Intercot!

Only 1 person has to be an Annual Passcard holder to get the room only discount. But it has to be the person who is making the room reservations...so I would not recommend the child to be the AP holder.

Also FYI, if you do the DDP anyone on room ressie can be added.

As far as room rates with AP discounts, you'll just have to use the percentages since room types and times of year vary the costs.

DizneyRox
03-30-2010, 04:08 PM
The AP holder MUST be an adult, and the policy is that the AP must be activated prior to check in. This means a visit to a park or DTD guest relations to activate the park before you check into your resort.

Failure to do so may forfeit the AP discount and possibly put you into the rack rate category for the rooms, which is usually insanely high.

I think you can only reserve two rooms per AP, but don't quote me on that. There was some talka while back, I thought they implemented this, and they might have stopped it, I forget.

Tink1
03-30-2010, 04:42 PM
I think you can only reserve two rooms per AP, but don't quote me on that. There was some talka while back, I thought they implemented this, and they might have stopped it, I forget.

It is now one room per AP.

Nanc