PDA

View Full Version : WOO HOO!! ADR's are booked!!

Amy_617
03-30-2010, 01:10 PM
Just got finished making the last of our ADR's for our upcoming May trip. I know it's alittle late...but we were still able to get everything we wanted! Here is what we have...

Le Cellier - lunch
Cape May cafe - Breakfast
Sci-Fi Dine In - Lunch
Captain's Grille - Breakfast
Rainforest Cafe AK - lunch
Crystal Palace - breakfast
The Plaza - lunch
Liberty Tree Tavern - lunch

What does everyone think? The only two listed above that we haven't tried yet are Captain's Grille and Liberty Tree Tavern. I was so happy to finally be able to get a ressie for Le Cellier...I had been checking everyday for a cancellation and was finally able to make that ressie today! YAY!! Now....can't wait for May!!

snowflakegirl
03-30-2010, 01:19 PM
Congrats on getting your ressie for Le Cellier! I'm going to eat there for the first time on our upcoming trip. I'm excited.

jenperich
03-30-2010, 02:49 PM
Le Cellier - lunch - This is one of my most favorite restaurants in the WHOLE world! You will enjoy it so much.
Cape May cafe - Breakfast - never been
Sci-Fi Dine In - Lunch - You will have so much fun here!! This is one of my most favorite places in WDW. Make sure to get an Oreo shake - they're to die for!
Captain's Grille - Breakfast - never been
Rainforest Cafe AK - lunch - a great place! You will enjoy!
Crystal Palace - breakfast - my favorite character breakfast. I love the Crystal Palace atmosphere. It's so bright and pretty.
The Plaza - lunch - never been
Liberty Tree Tavern - lunch - never been

Enjoy your ADRs! And congrats on your Le Cellier ADR. :mickey:

homeschool mom
03-30-2010, 04:49 PM
We wanted a meal at Le Cellier too, but it was all booked when I checked weeks ago. I guess I should be more persistent and check back every day for cancellations. :thumbsup:

LudwigVonDrake
03-30-2010, 07:23 PM
I've eaten only once at Le Cellier and it was great. I'm going back for lunch in July :eat: