PDA

View Full Version : Got My ADRs

snowflakegirl
03-30-2010, 09:59 AM
Well I'm under 180 days out and I was when I booked my trip a few weeks ago, but I managed to get all my ADRs within 10 minutes of when I wanted them! Don't know how I got that good luck, but I'll take it. We're going the first week of August and it's my boyfriend's first *real* trip, so we're pretty much doing a table service meal a day, and one day there's two because there were new ones I wanted to try and some that I wanted him to experience and I just couldn't make up my mind. Typically we're going to be doing a late TS lunch around 2:00 to break up the heat and humidity of an August day and give us a guaranteed extended break midday and then we'll be doing CS for dinner, with a couple of exceptions like our arrival day and the days we're going to Kouzzina and Boma. Anyways, here's what the ADR list looks like :-).

Chef Mickey's
Kouzzina (1st time for both of us)
Restaurant Marrakesh
Boma
Sci-Fi Dine In
Yak and Yeti
Le Cellier (1st time for both of us)

Any reviews of Kouzzina or Le Cellier would be great. I've read the menu for Kouzzina and we were both intrigued by the lamb burgers which is how that ended up on the list. At Le Cellier I'm definitely looking forward to trying the soup and the maple creme brulee...Any entrees I should be thinking about?

Amy_617
03-30-2010, 01:34 PM
We have eaten at Boma, Sci-Fi, and Le Cellier. You are right about the soup at Le Cellier...it's a must! Dh and I love it! It's been a few years since we've been, but I believe I got a steak...and it was good. Sci-fi has great atmosphere. We eat lunch there and I had the reuben...it was good. We haven't eaten Lunch or Dinner at Boma, but their selection on the breakfast buffet was really good. They have this special juice that you can get. It's called passion juice or something like that. It's pretty good. But, I can't judge on lunch or dinner because we've never had it! Sounds like a great trip coming up for ya'll! Enjoy all that YUMMY food! :mickey:

cer
03-30-2010, 02:04 PM
At LeCellier, I'll have the "Mushroom Filet Mignon cooked medium, please. And instead of the risotto, I would like to substitute the cream cheese mashed potatoes."

DELICIOUS!

tmosier
03-30-2010, 02:31 PM
At Le Cellier, the cheddar cheese soup, NY strip steak (medium well, please) and the chocolate raspberry shake are wonderful! My daughter had the steak salad and loved that also. Oh, and the bread sticks!! Yum.

snowflakegirl
03-31-2010, 11:59 PM
Chocolate raspberry shake? That sounds tasty. And I'm thinking that Mushroom Filet Mignon sounds incredible (I would take mine medium rare, though).

jonahbear2006
04-01-2010, 09:02 AM
The boma juice keeps changing names. It was frunch, last time we went it was jungle juice. It is still the same juice though and if you request it, can be had at dinner as well as breakfast. Our kids LOVE it and always ask to return just for the juice.

The cheese soup is amazing at le cellier and I recommend the smore dessert or the mousse; both lovely desserts. The cheesecake is always awesome as well, so I guess you cannot go wrong. They will give you the cheese soup recipe if you ask for it. It is already printed up on recipe cards to be handed out. The secret is that they don't boil off the beer, they pour it in right before they serve it. ;-)

comicguy
04-03-2010, 07:55 AM
At LeCellier, I'll have the "Mushroom Filet Mignon cooked medium, please. And instead of the risotto, I would like to substitute the cream cheese mashed potatoes."

DELICIOUS!

I'll second this!!!:thumbsup:

pdrlkr
04-04-2010, 08:53 AM
Everything looks great! We have been to each of them at least twice. You shouldn't be disappointed. :thumbsup: :eat: