PDA

View Full Version : Oct trip 1-13th

yjgirl32
03-30-2010, 09:37 AM
I am so excited for our trip in Oct 1-13th. I know its a little early for a pre-trip report but this way I can get everyone's opinion on what we are doing. 3 members of our grou are flying and my dh, ds7, dmom and myself are driving- leaving on Thursday around 1. Not sure if we are going to try to drive straight thru or stop somewhere. Thanks to family moving out to Indiana we are use to driving about 13-15 hours at a time and even did our last trip overnight so ds6(right now) could sleep. Worked great. For the first 3 nights we are staying at all-star movies because we are going to Busch Gardens on Sat and Seaworld on Sunday for my friends anniversary. Then on Monday we move to CBR. We are hopefully going to a MNSSHP and trying some new dining experiences.

Tepan Edo- new
Poly Luau-new
Sci-fi
Wispering Canyon- new
Ohana-breakfast- new for breakfast
Coral Reef
Liberty Tree Tavern
CRT- breakfast- Dh's request for his birthday- new for breakfast

Sorry for the long post- just a bit excited. Please let me know what you think.

faline
03-30-2010, 09:43 AM
It's always fun to try new things and you've certainly incorporated lots of new dining spots into your plans!

mouseketeer mom
03-30-2010, 10:29 AM
The Luau is great fun, and the Ohana breakfast is fantastic. I can feel your excitement, have a great time!

JoF
03-30-2010, 10:37 AM
Sounds great - I am jealous!
October is a great time to go and Teppan Edo and Liberty Tree Tavern are two of my favourites
Never to early to get excited and plan stuff :mickey:

yjgirl32
03-31-2010, 09:20 AM
Thanks. I knew you guys would understand my excitement.

NJGIRL
03-31-2010, 02:46 PM
You are leaving on the day that we are arriving.
We really like Teppan Edo, Liberty Tree, Whispering Canyon and the Sci Fi. This trip we are going to try a few new places so we will be missing out on the Liberty Tree and Whispering Canyon but I think you will enjoy them. Have a great time.

WDWdriver
03-31-2010, 09:09 PM
October is always a nice time to visit the World. Have fun planning your vacation.

yjgirl32
04-01-2010, 09:01 AM
I was wondering if anyone knew what the crowds would be like around this time? We went last year around the Labor day holiday and the crowds were very low.

NJGIRL
04-01-2010, 03:23 PM
We always got the third and fourth week in October and find the crowd level low. Most attractions we only wait 10 mins - 15 mins and only use fast pass on a few of the most popular rides. One thing IMO to stay away from if possible is Food & Wine on the weekends and after 5:00 on the week nights. That gets very crowded.

yjgirl32
04-01-2010, 04:58 PM
Ok- weren't really caring too much about that- since I am an extremely picky eater. Thanks for the info.