PDA

View Full Version : ECV and Value Resorts

andrew&ryansmommy
03-29-2010, 04:15 PM
Has anyone had any experience having a scooter in a value resort, standard room? We will be traveling with my mom who will be renting one from an off premise supplier, and was worried it may not actually fit in the room..TIA!

disneymom15
03-29-2010, 04:57 PM
We rented 2 scooters in 2008 for my mom & aunt, and had no trouble fitting them in the room.

ransam
03-29-2010, 10:50 PM
we had 3 adults, a fold up matress, and an evc, and it was tight but we fit...what we found out the last day is that you can request a room w/ an outlet outside in between rooms....and then you can get a plastic evc rain poncho from the front desk, and leave it outside and put the plastic on it to protect from rain..

ElenitaB
03-30-2010, 07:40 PM
I've had a rented scooter with us at Pop Century and while it was a tight fit, we moved the table and chairs around a bit and placed the scooter next to the window.

PETE FROM NYC
04-01-2010, 03:41 PM
DW and I are both ECV users. Last year we had a handicapped room in Pop that had one king sized bed.That gave us plenty of room for both ECVs.
Another trip in 2007, we had a regular room in All Star Movies, with two beds and only one ECV and made do with the situation.
This year we are staying at BLT in a one bedroom and should have enough extra room to open a parking lot.