PDA

View Full Version : Buena Vista Suites

septembergirl
03-29-2010, 03:25 PM
Hello:
I have been thinking of staying at Buena Vista Suites for a while now. I would much rather stay on site but the deals that BVS offers are so good that I can hardly pass them up as we are on a tight budget. I have a few questions if anyone can answer...

1. How did you like this hotel?
2. Would we have room to assemble simple meals in the Queen Suites (sandwiches, microwave stuff, etc.)?
3. Does anyone know if we would be able to use the pool at Caribe Royale while stayinig at BVS?

We are not going to be in the hotel very much but would like a good swimming pool for the kids on our day off from the parks. The pool here looks pretty basic and is nothing spectacular but the sister resort seems to have a much nicer pool.

Thanks!

Mitzie
03-31-2010, 09:05 PM
I have a friend who stayed over Christmas this past year. I will get his opinion. I do know there is a quick medical clinic across the street that unfortunatley he had to utilize one day.

septembergirl
03-31-2010, 11:01 PM
Thanks for your reply. I hope his experience was not tainted by his unfortunate visit to the doc!

Mitzie
04-01-2010, 08:31 AM
He said the resort was very nice. Clean. Check-in was quick. Room was large. They had two queen beds in one room, then a pull out couch in another. Large fridge, micro, and small sink. Can easily make small meals. He said they ate the hotel breakfast every morning. It was good. Location was nice, close to Disney and interstates to get around. He wasn't sure about the use of the neighboring pool, but he thinks that yes you could use it. He highly recommends it for the price.

septembergirl
04-02-2010, 02:11 AM
Thanks so much!