PDA

View Full Version : 2 rooms?

Mrs Bus Driver
03-28-2010, 11:16 AM
Would like to hear your opinion's. There will be 3 adults DD, BF and myself. We will be staying on property would it be better to get 2 value rooms or a suite (at any resort)? Thanks :mickey:

mom2morgan
03-28-2010, 11:20 AM
Depends on what you mean by "better" - Suites are really nice if you want to spend more time together, but two Value rooms are super for a bit of privacy (and two bathrooms!!)

LVT
03-28-2010, 06:46 PM
The suites cost more than 2 value rooms. I thought about them, but unless you will save money by cooking, it would not be as relaxing for me to share the space. My 2 sons are over 18 and I am shoving them into another value room. With a discount it is hard to beat. I am judging by price and my length of stay at POP.

TammiMcMan
03-28-2010, 11:41 PM
A family suite at the value is nice and gives you some different bedding options (I don't want to assume anything). You could go with a deluxe junior suite at the WL, which gives you 2 queen beds in the bedroom and a sleep sofa in the living room. 1-bedroom villa suites, have the king bedroom and sleep sofa in the living room. Plus, a FW Cabin has the full size bed & bunk bed, then the pull down murphy bed in the living room.

You could look at other suites, but you'd be starting to get into some big money. I guess "better" kind of falls somewhere within your budget. Heres a little breakdown for comparison:

2 Value rooms $170
Family suite $200
FW Cabin $300
WL Junior Suite $540
1-bedroom Villa $500
Deluxe Suites $700+ range

Mrs Bus Driver
03-29-2010, 08:49 AM
Thanks all I will most likely go with 2 value rooms but this early in my planning I like to explore all options. :mickey:

bruin1344
03-29-2010, 01:05 PM
Depends on what you mean by "better" - Suites are really nice if you want to spend more time together, but two Value rooms are super for a bit of privacy (and two bathrooms!!)

I agree.