PDA

View Full Version : Tusker House character breakfast?

minnie-mouse
03-28-2010, 09:28 AM
Has anyone been to this breakfast? What characters show up? Is it fun for 4 and 7 year olds?

Fryguy
03-28-2010, 10:19 AM
We try and do this one evey year when we go down as our DK love it! We have all boys - 7,4, and 2 - and they all had a blast.

Breakfast is served Buffet style with hot and cold foods. The kids love being able to pick out what they want (and some of the kids stuff is good for the adults too).

If I recall correctly, its Mickey, Donald, and Daisy. Trying to remember if Goofy was there or not - I believe so.

Briansmom
03-28-2010, 10:49 AM
We LOVE this breakfast! Our DS11 has autism and the characters were great with him. The characters are Mickey, Donald, Daisy and Goofy. They spend a good amount of time with each table and the interaction is great. We really like the food as well. We like this breakfast better than Crystal Palace but probably because of the characters...DS is more into these characters than Pooh and his friends.

BigRedDad
03-28-2010, 11:21 AM
We really enjoy this breakfast. My DW and I went when it was Donald's Breakfastsaurus. It is something we try to do every trip.

dmallan
03-28-2010, 04:10 PM
DH and I did this last year and really enjoyed it. There was a couple at the next table on their honeymoon, so when the characters came around he took our picture and then I took theirs. It worked out nicely!

One thing you may want to know about in advance. When you arrive you are told to stand in the line to have your photo taken. There are no characters, it's just an African-looking backdrop. We had no interest in purchasing these photos, but we stood in the line until it got up to the CM and then asked if we could skip the photo since we really weren't interested. She said we could. Then during breakfast we saw CMs with the photo packages going to each table and trying to sell them. They were pretty pricey, but if you're in to that, it's an option.