PDA

View Full Version : different kind of split stay

goofygirl67
03-27-2010, 07:55 PM
I have been thinking about a split stay, Disneyland and Disneyworld. I was thinking about staying the start of December.
Going to WDW maybe staying a night, catching the ME bus to the airport. Then staying at disneyland for a couple of nights then returning to Orlando and staying a couple more nights at WDW. Would they allow my car to stay at WDW?
I normally go to WDW for a week at a time. Since I have never been to DL, maybe this time doing something different yet still be able to get all my WDW favs in.

Disneyfun
03-27-2010, 08:35 PM
Aside from sounding pricey, I think your biggest challenge is going to be your car. I am pretty sure that you cannot leave your vehicle at WDW just as the people doing the land/sea packages cannot either. There are off site parking lots for the airport that usually only run about $5-8/day and they get you to the airport just as quick as the long term parking lots, if not quicker. Check out www.airportfastpark.com.

GoldenDreams
03-29-2010, 08:57 AM
If you are returning to the same resort within the week, it wouldn't hurt to ask security at that resort. Maybe they could tell you a good place to leave it and give you some kind of notice to put on the car reminding them not to tow it.

I have no idea - but I would ask about it.