PDA

View Full Version : Purchasing Just Park Passes

kcrc
03-25-2010, 06:36 AM
Hi All! A silly question for you... and I hope it's ok to ask this on the board. My niece is taking a spur-of-the-moment vacation to Disneyworld, and is asking me where is the best place to purchase her tix. She is not staying on property, so she is looking for the park passes only. Honestly, I don't know the best place, as I've always booked packages and found about deals on them here at Intercot! Any suggestions?

Again, if this is something I'm not supposed to post here, please feel free to remove this post, and I apologize!!!!

DizneyRox
03-25-2010, 06:50 AM
AAA or some other reputable reseller might be good. The Official Ticket Center seems to be pretty reputable. Depends on your comfort. Tickets are generally NOT that discounted, you're talking a few bucks. For one ticket it's not that significant, for a family, it starts to add up.

faline
03-25-2010, 08:52 AM
Purchasing from Intercot sponsors helps provide support tot his site so I would certainly recommend the Official Ticket Center (http://www.officialticketcenter.com/default.aspx?affid=TC21LBC).

Jennifer_and_Chris
03-25-2010, 09:20 AM
Tickets can also be bought at the Disney Store if they would like instant gratification of having their tickets in their hot little hands RIGHT NOW! :D

Or buy online and depending on how spur of the moment it is, they can select will-call to pick up their tickets at the gate instead of hoping the mail comes in time for their trip.

:thumbsup:

disneymom15
03-25-2010, 10:07 AM
Kcrc, I've sent you a private message.

joonyer
03-25-2010, 02:25 PM
I also recommend OTC. They have as good a discount price as you can find anywhere for legitimate Disney Park passes. Beware of deeply discounted park passes, they are probably not valid or are only leftover days from a previously used pass (which only the original user can lawfully use). You could be denied admission at the gate.