PDA

View Full Version : Bounce Back offer

BugeyedMuggy
03-23-2010, 04:15 PM
If I was to go to WDW the first week in April and only stay one night, would I get a "bounce back offer"?

Does it matter if you have a room only reservation? Does it matter how long you stay? Has anyone recieved one recently?

Thanks for any help.

disneymom15
03-23-2010, 04:52 PM
The bounce back offer should be in your room at check in time. I don't think it matters how many days you're staying. We always do room only ressies. We rebooked in Feb for our Dec trip. I think it was 25% value, 30% mod, 35% deluxe.

Strmchsr
03-23-2010, 06:04 PM
As noted above, it doesn't matter how many nights you stay as long as you book the bounce back before you check out.

lizerbug
03-24-2010, 03:41 PM
I feel like I should know what a Bounce Back is but I have no idea! Can anyone fill me in? :secret:

Strmchsr
03-24-2010, 03:57 PM
I feel like I should know what a Bounce Back is but I have no idea! Can anyone fill me in? :secret:

Much of the time (not always) in your resort room there will be a card on with some kind of offer ("free" dining, room only discount, package discount, etc) that you can get if you book you next WDW vacation before you check out from your current one. The advantage to that is you have a discount locked in. If something better comes along then you can get it later, but you don't have to worry if they'll release something or not. Just put the $200 deposit down and you're good to go.

lizerbug
03-24-2010, 04:39 PM
That is awesome. I'm taking my daughter there for her 21st birthday in September (it's her favorite place on earth too). :mickey: I'm going to have to think about the Bounce Back. Thanks for the info!