PDA

View Full Version : Your Dream Trip

Dznygrl79
03-22-2010, 04:06 PM
I am still recovering from an injury and will not be able to get back to the world til 2011, however I am saving and will have a bit more money than usual when I go because of the extended savings time...so I have been toying around with a few questions in my mind: Should I do a longer trip at a value resort or a shorter trip at a moderate....and I love the parties and all the extras so should I do Halloween or Christmas? What is your personal choice..

I just want fun input can't start planning the trip for a while yet just trying to get my Disney fix ...
Have a great day all!!

:bar::eeyore::balloon::snorkel:

c&d
03-22-2010, 04:11 PM
I would do a longer trip at a value in early to mid-December. That way you get to see all the decorations and maybe even a lower room rate at the resort. I also love looking at all the decorations in both the resorts and parks. It just really gets me in the mood for when I get home.

I personally am always for a longer stay.

meldan98
03-22-2010, 04:24 PM
I would also vote for a longer stay during early Dec. That way you get the decorations, smaller crowds, and more time to enjoy. I would still do the extras, like the Christmas Party and Candlelight, and I would pick a couple of nice table service meals.

retiredfigment
03-22-2010, 04:52 PM
If you have kids, I would do a longer trip at value. If not splurge and go moderate for shorter. Just my older daughter and I go now, and we pack so much more into a day, that we can do all we want to do in about 5 days. Then we can go more ofter.

SallyMcQueen
03-22-2010, 05:16 PM
I'd totally go for a longer stay. I'm in kind of the same boat. Wanted to go this December, but DH has talked me into waiting until our DS is closer to 5 (he'll be 4.5 next Dec. I'm hoping that's close enough :blush:)

Don't forget to order the free planning DVD. I've been watching it to get my fix for the last few months! Happy Planning/Dreaming!

deedeebee
03-22-2010, 06:35 PM
We are going early Dec '10. I love Disney in Dec:santa3: A longer stay is always what I would choose! You can't beat the decorations, music and special activities in December.:mickey:

Dznygrl79
03-23-2010, 06:12 AM
I pulled out my last two Christmas trip albums, I can almost smell gingerbread!!!!
The trees at Pop are gorgeous as are all of them really and it has been a long time since I have seen the Candlelight Processional.
I am now also thinking about the Yuletide Fantasy Tour....but I so love the Aqua Tour at EPCOT that I will most likely do that....
As for coping methods I have been watching the planning DVD, looking at my photos, pulled out my favorite planning guide, listening to Reedy Creek Radio, and talking to all my intercot friends....you guys are the best!!

:rocks::geek2::mickey3:

LudwigVonDrake
03-29-2010, 04:18 PM
Longer stay in December :tink: