PDA

View Full Version : what's the chances???

grumpyguy
03-22-2010, 11:31 AM
what do you guys think the chances are of mnsshp starting on friday sept 17th?
i'm trying to book some adr's and knowing this would really help.i'm guessing they won't officially post the days until may 1st or so..:confused:

PopPhan
03-22-2010, 12:03 PM
Since the park hours are out for that day, and the closing time is listed as 7pm, I would think that means that there IS a MNSSHP that night.

Strmchsr
03-22-2010, 12:09 PM
There's no way of knowing right now. The park hours do list it closing at 7, but that's not always a good indication as WDW has been changing park hours a lot recently as they get closer to dates. I don't think it'll start on Sept 17 (probably before) but since there was one on Sept 18 (same Friday) last year I think it's a very safe bet that there will be one on Sept 17 this year. We won't know for sure, though, until around early May.

murphy1
03-22-2010, 12:36 PM
I really don't think you'll have trouble with ADR's mostly b/c the economy is still not great for many people and b/c you will be early in getting them. I've booked a few for Spring Break times and Summer (I just got them did not book a long time ago) and didn't have any problems with times I wanted, well, one time, I was off by 45 min on what I wanted, but that's fine.

our happy place
03-22-2010, 12:57 PM
We were there last year for the first wk of Sept. and the day we were checking out was the first of the MNSSHP, so you may be able to go on the 17th