PDA

View Full Version : ADR’s and Park attendance for September

Emme&TeddysMommy
03-22-2010, 10:47 AM
Just made my ADR’s and I lucked out!!! I got all of our choices and even the times I wanted. We are so excited! We have eaten at all of these restaurants before except for Akershus Royal Banquet Hall and Garden Grill Chip and Dale's Harvest Feast. I hope they are good. Here are the ADR’s we got.

Tony’s Town Square
Tusker House
The Crystal Palace
50’s Prime Time Café
Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
Garden Grill Chip and Dale's Harvest Feast
Liberty Tree Tavern

I feel like this year was so much easier to make reservations than last year. I wonder if maybe the parks will be a bit quieter than last year. I know that they were offering the free DDP at this time last year, but nothing has been released yet. I hope that it is a quite trip. What do you think?

Zawadi
03-22-2010, 10:52 AM
Booked ours this morning too!
Got all our requests as well and at the times we wanted. - even 2 ADR's for Le Cellier:)
Free dining is being offered to UK guests during September - which is worth a fortune at the moment, due to the poor exchange rate:)

SBETigg
03-22-2010, 10:53 AM
Sounds good! It always seems closer when you can make your ADRs. :)

I think if they do offer a free DDP again, you'll be so glad you already have your dining taken care of. Not sure about crowds or deals yet. I can't imagine September will be over crowded either way, though the restaurants can get booked up fast.

sammysmom
03-22-2010, 04:23 PM
I booked mine too and got all of them:) Think it is because it went back to the 180 days out instead of 90. It was much easier this year! Congrats to us all:)

Jennifer_and_Chris
03-22-2010, 04:48 PM
congratulations!

Send me some lucky dust! I don't make mine until next month. :thumbsup: