PDA

View Full Version : Mickey's Backyard BBQ

Kuzco
03-21-2010, 06:48 PM
Hiya All, We are going to be in WDW in May (61 days , can't wait ! ) and were thinking about attending this meal. We are a family of 4 , me DW , DD 9 & DS 8. So I am looking for feedback. How is it ? the food ,entertainment and do you think it is worth it for the price? Looking forward to any responses. Thanks Kuzco

hlkeck
03-22-2010, 08:00 PM
There are a lot of discussions on this if you do a search.

Our experience was a very good one. The food is just okay, but the kids had a wonderful time. My DD, then 6, said at the end of the night, "that was the most fun I've ever had at Disney"...

The characters do not sign autographs, but they get out and dance with you and come around to the tables and say hi. It was pretty much a free for all, though!

sammysmom
03-23-2010, 09:40 AM
We weren't impressed. The food was very low quality based on our other dining experiences. We had only gone since we were on the deluxe plan to try something new. I would never go back.

TheVBs
03-23-2010, 09:51 AM
We had a blast and would definitely do it again. The food was good, not great. The entertainment was great. And our girls were in heaven dancing the night away with the characters. Waaaayy more fun than just having them pay a quick visit to our table.

IrishMickey
03-23-2010, 09:58 AM
We had fun when we went, my DD was 5 at the time and she loved the dancing, and the costumes the characters were wearing. We did it up too, by wearing cowboy boots and hats, which made for great pictures. Plus it was a relaxed atmosphere which was nice and we enjoyed that part the most. So if you like dancing and singing along you will have a good time.