PDA

View Full Version : WDW Music

Ropachs
03-20-2010, 01:17 PM
I've been looking to buy some CD's of music that's actually played in the parks and/or rides. Can anyone recommend some for me?
THANKS!

Darbylew
03-20-2010, 02:30 PM
I have the offical album and it is called the
Happpiest Celebration on earth. It is a two disc
set. I love it. I just can't remember where I got
it but it was at WDW in one of the stores. Hope
you can find it or one like it. :mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-20-2010, 06:25 PM
We have the Happiest Celebration on Earth one too, and just love it.

There are a number of music CD's at Disney, I believe that the current "best" one is "Four Parks One World", which has music from a number of the rides.

Most of the "larger" stores, such as Mousegears, World Of Disney, the Emporium, etc will all have CD's to choose from.

cather74
03-20-2010, 06:42 PM
Me too. It's great!:mickey:

faline
03-20-2010, 06:49 PM
Some of the ones I enjoy include:

Illuminations
Haunted Mansion
Pirates of the Caribbean
CDs by Voices of America
Finding Nemo

as well a the one mentioned above.

faline
03-20-2010, 06:50 PM
Forgot to mention the Candlelight Processional!

Ropachs
03-20-2010, 07:56 PM
I will certainly have to look on our next trip...BUT...I totally can't wait until December! I happened upon an ebay auction that was almost over and did wind up getting "The Official Album." There's more writing on the cover but it's too small to read, they said it's retired. The 15 songs on it will have to do for the next 9 months! Thanks again.

SandmanGStefani24
03-21-2010, 06:07 PM
great post! Anyone know if Space Mountain's queue music is featured on any one these?

BTW, looked on eBay and most of the cds available aren't cheap! Still, worth it to me though...

Genie1953
03-21-2010, 10:56 PM
We have the following:

Happiest Celebration on Earth (2-CD set) (music from the parks)
Where Magic Lives (2-CD set) (music from the parks)
Four Parks One World (2-CD set) (music from the parks)
Wishes A Magical Gathering of Disney Dreams (music from the Wishes fireworks)
Disney Wishes (music from Wishes by various artists)
Lots of repetition on these but I love them anyway. Keep in mind that Happiest Celebration on Earth is available as a single CD or a 2-CD set. Obviously the 2-CD set has much more music on it however it was only available at the Parks where the single CD is available on Amazon or it used to be anyway. I was able to get my 2-CD set about 2 years ago on EBAY. You are right it wasn't cheap....I spent an arm and a leg for it and had to bid on it. My daughter has high speed internet and did the final bidding for me and I ended up getting it for around $53. She thought I was crazy when I told her I would go as high at $75 if I had to...luckily I didn't. The reason for finally going to EBAY is that I contacted the Disneyworld Merchandise number and found that it was no longer available there and they did not expect to get more. Anyway....I have it now and it is actually my favorite because it came out in 2005 the year we were last there. I did check and Space Mountain's queue music is not on any of these.

bruin1344
03-22-2010, 12:56 PM
An addition to everyone's suggestions: 50 year anniversary of Disneyland album is good one. Although its DL, it has a lot of the current and former MK attractions.

DizneyRox
03-22-2010, 04:40 PM
great post! Anyone know if Space Mountain's queue music is featured on any one these?

I don't think anything from Space Mountain has been released commercially except for a bit on the DL/WDW Forever Kiosks. They are now defunct so obtaining a copy would be much harder than it used to be. It's possible though...

EDIT: I take that back. I have a few tracks marked: Disneyland & Walt Disney World - Musical Vacation that looks to have been put out in 1997 that has an attraction medley on disc 2. It contains something from Space Mountain Disneyland.

I also have a few tracks on a Bootleg WDW 35th Anniversary set that I'm not sure where it came from. Not official though.

mcjaco
04-02-2010, 11:23 AM
^ Lots of BGM is available if you know where to look. :here:

:mickey:

MNDisney Dad
04-11-2010, 01:07 AM
No further info on available CD's, but a good website to check out is D-Cot.com. Look on the top of the page for "jukebox". Plenty of queue music and music for all the lands from all theme parks, resorts, transportation (Magical Express, Monorail), and Disneyland/California Adventure.

Touchdown
04-11-2010, 09:03 AM
Also there is boatloads of park music on youtube. You can just search for them.

Kate In Wonderland
04-11-2010, 12:39 PM
Live 365 has some good Disney stations and I'm not 100% sure, but you may be able to buy CD's through there (next to each song is a little "buy" button). But if you're just looking to listen to it on your computer, It's live365.com and do a search for Dis Radio or Mouse House Radio. They have a lot of queue music as well as soundtrack songs and it's free. I'm listening to it as we speak! ;)

Suz36
04-17-2010, 04:40 PM
I also have the Fantasmic soundtrack, and music from the Animal Kingdom, along with many of the others mentioned above. I pretty much listen to nothing but Disney music 24/7! I wish they'd come out with more!!