PDA

View Full Version : Need a new place to eat

rafiki fan
03-19-2010, 05:31 PM
We have been to WDW numerous times and have tried many restaurants. There are some new ones we would like to try. So does anyone have an opinion on Mayan Grill, 1900 Park Fare, Olivia's Cafe, Captain's Grill at Yacht Club and Kouzzina's? Also is there some hidden gem we have just missed maybe at one of the resrots? I know this is a big question but any input would be greatly appreciated.

faline
03-19-2010, 05:38 PM
We've only dined at the Maya Grill once. It was good - not great and I wouldn't go out of my way to dine their again but might give them another try if I were staying there.

We tried 1900 Park Faire a year or two ago. Decent food - excellent character interaction.

Where are you staying? What type of food/dining do you enjoy? There are so many restaurants of so many different types and, not knowing where you've dined before, it's hard to suggest new places you might enjoy.

Madame Leona
03-19-2010, 05:55 PM
I really like Olivia's. We ate there on our last stay at OKW and it was so good, we went back for lunch on another day. I haven't tried the other restaurants.

Tinker Fan
03-19-2010, 08:25 PM
Kona Cafe at the polynesion was a nice place to eat and the food was great, it was something different than most. The bread that they bring you before your meal is awesome. Hope this helps.

eandrsmom
03-21-2010, 08:57 AM
We really like 1900 Park Fare. The characters are great! At dinner, we found that the selection/quality was better than most of the other character dinners. We also enjoy the Grand Floridian Cafe, which I feel is often overlooked.

mrmcgiv
03-21-2010, 09:43 AM
1900 Park fare was really good for dinner, good character interaction and good food.

I think we ate at the captains grill too, I think it used to be called the Cap'n Galley. We stumbled across it by chance and needed a ressie and they had availability. I woudl not go uto fo my way top get there. Nothing special about the atmosphere - but the food was really good, one of our best meals and it was a nice stroll on the BW to get there. If you are closeby I would try it :thumbsup:

bruin1344
03-21-2010, 11:36 AM
never tried any of your restaurants

Cape May at BC is my favorite buffet even if you dont like seafood.