PDA

View Full Version : Question About Fantasmic Dinner Package

mjaclyn
03-19-2010, 05:10 PM
Hi there! I was wondering - can you use table service credits from the DDP for the Fantasmic Dinner Package?

cajundisneyfreak
03-19-2010, 06:25 PM
I know for sure it takes one table service at the Hollywood & Vine restaurant for Fantasmic.I think Mama Melrose participates with Fantasmic and it also only takes one table service.I'm sure someone will come along to verify this.:mickey:

jwildflower1981
03-19-2010, 08:46 PM
Yes. The participating restaurants are The Brown Derby (2) Mama Melrose (1) and Hollywood and Vine (1) . We did H&V and in May for mother's day will be trying Mama Melrose.

mjaclyn
03-19-2010, 09:48 PM
Thanks everybody! I had booked the Fantasmic dinner package at the Brown Derby but decided to cancel it after hearing from other people that Fantasmic isn't really a good show for young children. I have a son who will be 1 when we go, and a 3 yo DD and I've heard that Fantasmic is very dark and loud with lots of villains. I saw it a very long time ago but don't remember that much of it. I guess DH and I will be waiting until the kids are older! :-)

I was also surprised to see that Disney has made this package a pre-fixed thing. When DH and I did the Fantasmic dinner WAY back when, you could choose whatever you wanted from the menu. After seeing it was almost $50 a person I decided that if we ever DO try it we'll be going to Hollywood & Vine!