PDA

View Full Version : The Real Housewives of NYC 2010

Mousefever
03-19-2010, 03:34 AM
This year Jill is feuding with Bethenny. Luann is feuding with Ramona. Alex is still trying to placate everyone. Kelly is suddenly everyone's favorite, (except Bethenny's of course).

I think that Jill has to be center of attention. Luann is Jill's project and Luann is eating it up. Ramona is just annoying to everyone. I still think Kelly is fake and vile.

Bethenny is still my favorite because she's the most real out of all of them. She definitely has rough edges, but her authenticity makes me OK with that. I'm interested to see if Alex grows a spine this season. I'm not really sure why I watch this show, except that I marvel that these women think they're down to earth, or at least not incredibly self-centered.

Amy

pink
03-19-2010, 07:13 PM
This year Jill is feuding with Bethenny. Luann is feuding with Ramona. Alex is still trying to placate everyone. Kelly is suddenly everyone's favorite, (except Bethenny's of course).

I think that Jill has to be center of attention. Luann is Jill's project and Luann is eating it up. Ramona is just annoying to everyone. I still think Kelly is fake and vile.

Bethenny is still my favorite because she's the most real out of all of them. She definitely has rough edges, but her authenticity makes me OK with that. I'm interested to see if Alex grows a spine this season. I'm not really sure why I watch this show, except that I marvel that these women think they're down to earth, or at least not incredibly self-centered.

I love those shows too. Bethenney is my favorite too, she is upfront and honest and I like that. She makes me laugh more than the other housewives too. I am AMAZED by how childish LuAnne and Jill are. LuAnn is holding a grudge over a dumb thing Ramona's husband said, Jill is playing voicemails to anyone who will listen, biting at the bit for gossip from Alex. I feel like they have so much money they have nothing better to do with their time then stir the drama pot. I thought it was wierd how they all liked Kelly now. She hasn't been annoying me this season but I can tell she is still crazy. :mickey:

TheDuckRocks
03-21-2010, 05:30 PM
Ok, warning I'm going to get mean here.
Kelly has got to be the dumbest person on the planet. Her babbling about PETA and not being cruel to animals and how she loves wearing fur and on and on and on :ack::ack::ack: So unbelieveably stupid. And I'm not saying a stand one way or the other is right or wrong, I'm only saying if you are going to talk about it you should have a minimal knowledge of what the heck the issue is.

Mousefever
03-21-2010, 05:56 PM
Ok, warning I'm going to get mean here.
Kelly has got to be the dumbest person on the planet. Her babbling about PETA and not being cruel to animals and how she loves wearing fur and on and on and on :ack::ack::ack: So unbelieveably stupid. And I'm not saying a stand one way or the other is right or wrong, I'm only saying if you are going to talk about it you should have a minimal knowledge of what the heck the issue is.

Your post made me laugh! I was thinking the exact same thing when she was talking about wearing fur. I'm not impressed with her mental faculties.

Amy

Melanie
06-17-2010, 10:31 PM
OMG. The 'four women' showed incredible restraint during the reunion shows dealing with that wackadoo Kelly Killoren Bensimon (as Andy CONSTANTLY referred to her). I think they finally figured out to just let her talk and the crazy would be evident. Personally I'd be banging my head against the wall.

TheDuckRocks
06-18-2010, 02:16 PM
Mel, I couldn't agree with you more! That poor woman is really, really in need of help. Her thought processes seem to be short circuting or something and her violent verbal outbrusts are scarey. Very, very sad. And along with class it appears that money can't buy you mental health either, if you can't see and admit you have problems.