PDA

View Full Version : Help! Keep going back and forth with resorts!

Amy_617
03-18-2010, 08:11 PM
Hi All! We are heading down to the "world" in May and I had orginally booked a split stay between BWV and BLT. Then, my hubby and I were talking and seen that BCV was available and we could save a little bit of money switching to there. So, now we are booked 4 nights BCV and 3 nigts BLT MK view! Now, I am doubting myself thinking we should have just stayed at BWV. Please tell me it will be ok. Which one of these resorts do you like better...BCV or BWV? and your reasons why...please! You will be putting my mind at ease! :blush:

Thanks in advance!

faline
03-18-2010, 08:20 PM
Sounds like you'll get to experience two wonderful resorts in two very nice areas - Epocot & Magic Kingdom. For a split stay, these are both very nice choices!

LVT
03-18-2010, 08:46 PM
Sounds like a good time. Please report on Stormalong bay.

PlutoPlanet
03-19-2010, 12:19 PM
You'll have a great stay at either place.
We stay at BWV every year, but we know people who feel the same about BC.

mjm12000
03-19-2010, 12:33 PM
BCV has stormalong bay so that would win it out for me..... creepy clown slide versus awesome sandy beach pool with amazing theming and slide... nuff said.

bruin1344
03-19-2010, 12:54 PM
great choice, BCV has a better pool and is a little bit closer to Epcot

Jennifer_and_Chris
03-19-2010, 01:05 PM
BCV has stormalong bay so that would win it out for me..... creepy clown slide versus awesome sandy beach pool with amazing theming and slide... nuff said.

:ditto:
Totally agree about the creepy clown !

Plus, shorter walk to and from Epcot. We aspire to stay here one day.:thumbsup:

jonahbear2006
03-21-2010, 11:28 PM
My kids love the creepy clown...lol. I would choose based upon where you want to eat the most. One thing we have learned over the last 5 trips is that you want to plant your bottoms around the lake in which you like to eat. It is really painful for a family to be starving and have to get to a reservation.

HeadFairyInCharge
03-24-2010, 01:18 PM
Well some might have been confused But that is a Split stay between Boardwalk Villas and Bay Lake Tower if I am getting this right....

So friends of mine just returned from Bay Lake Towers and absolutely loved it. And Boardwalk is a great area...not able to use Stormalong Bay Pool at Yacht/Beach Club...but it will be fine at the pool at Boardwalk I am sure ! You should be sure to plan out your days so that you do Epcot and Hollywood while at Boardwalk and then Magic Kingdom while at BLT to make life simple though...otherwise you have to use the bus's. We loved the boat and monorail for transportation. Relax and Enjoy :mickey:

HeadFairyInCharge
03-24-2010, 01:21 PM
Ok Re- Read it to make sure...:thumbsup:

Stay with Beach Club Villas not Boardwalk...
In my opinion....

Beach Club area has better pool and closer to Epcot....and lots of Restaurant choices all the way around !

Amy_617
03-24-2010, 02:13 PM
Thanks! You guys have made me feel much better! I've been looking at some pics from stormalong bay and they look GREAT! I can't wait to take my lil man in it! :) I guess I was alittle worried about the room size differance too. I read that the BWV rooms are 419 square feet and the BCV are only 359....but I'm sure it will be fine! Just as long as I have room for the pack n play in there! :mickey:

Can't wait for May!!!