PDA

View Full Version : Questions about luggage and checking in early

laprana
03-17-2010, 11:46 AM
We're staying at BLT this May. If all goes according to plan, we should arrive at the resort around 3:00 p.m. to check in (at the CR desk), and I know there's a good chance our room will not be ready at that time. If it isn't, we'd like to leave our bags at the time we check in, but we've never done that before so I'm not sure how exactly this works. :confused:

- If we do drop off our bags, do we leave them at the check-in counter or will we need to take them to bell services?

- What happens after we drop them off - do we go back to Bell Services to pick them up after our room is ready, or will Bell Service bring them to the room for us?

- If Bell Services brings them to the room, will we have to be in the room for them to drop the bags off, or will they just come in and leave the bags in the room even if we aren't there?

Sorry for all the questions...just trying to figure this out as it's new to us! Thanks in advance for your help! :thumbsup:

PlutoPlanet
03-17-2010, 12:18 PM
When we've done this we leave our bags at Bell Services when we check in to the hotel.
When we come back to the hotel, I drop off the receipt at Bell Services, go to our room and they deliver the bags to our room in about 15 minutes.

PlutoPlanet
03-17-2010, 12:19 PM
Yes, we have to be in the room for the luggage to be dropped off.

#1donaldfan
03-17-2010, 12:24 PM
....I would guess that your room WILL be ready at 3 pm, as indicated.......we've always had ours prior to or at that approx time.....:mickey:

laprana
03-17-2010, 12:52 PM
When we've done this we leave our bags at Bell Services when we check in to the hotel.
When we come back to the hotel, I drop off the receipt at Bell Services, go to our room and they deliver the bags to our room in about 15 minutes.

Thanks! That's just what I needed to know! :thumbsup: