PDA

View Full Version : WOO-HOO!! MK view at BLT!!!

Amy_617
03-16-2010, 07:16 PM
Hi All! We are so excited! We will be heading to the world the first week in May. We wanted a MK view studio at BLT, but it wasn't available when we booked. So, we booked a standard view in the hopes that the MK view would open up. I have been like a mad woman checking everyday online for cancellations....and low and behold....WOO HOO!!!! A MK view studio opened up today!! We are thrilled. My son is 2....so I can't wait to see his expression as he sees the fireworks from our room!! :cloud9: We were also able to extend our stay one more night, because that opened up too!!! We are stoked!! Can't wait til May!! :mickey:

faline
03-16-2010, 07:17 PM
Congrats! Sounds like a wonderful trip coming up!

andreallybadeggs
03-16-2010, 07:17 PM
YAY! Have a magical stay. :mickey:

trynkat
03-16-2010, 07:31 PM
Awesome! Enjoy that view as much as possible!! :mickey:

azcavalier
03-16-2010, 07:50 PM
Hmmm....and we are on the waitlist for a standard studio at BLT the first week of May....it would be nice to get your old room!

azcavalier
03-16-2010, 07:53 PM
Wow...never mind. I just checked the DVC site, and we were changed to a deluxe studio at the Villas at Wilderness Lodge. Woot!

caryrae
03-16-2010, 08:06 PM
Hi All! We are so excited! We will be heading to the world the first week in May. We wanted a MK view studio at BLT, but it wasn't available when we booked. So, we booked a standard view in the hopes that the MK view would open up. I have been like a mad woman checking everyday online for cancellations....and low and behold....WOO HOO!!!! A MK view studio opened up today!! We are thrilled. My son is 2....so I can't wait to see his expression as he sees the fireworks from our room!! :cloud9: We were also able to extend our stay one more night, because that opened up too!!! We are stoked!! Can't wait til May!! :mickey:

Sorry, I cancelled that room by mistake so I will need it back.;)

That sounds like an awesome trip coming. Let us know how it was.

Goofy4TheWorld
03-16-2010, 08:55 PM
Disney must have turned some previously-unavailable rooms loose at BLT because I have been checking three times a day for a BLT One Bedroom using the 45% off promotion, and only a Studio Lake View has been available. Today there was also a Studio MK View open, so maybe there is still hope for me.

Congrats on getting your BLT room!

Amy_617
03-16-2010, 10:00 PM
Thanks All! We can't wait!!! :mickey:

Sorry, I cancelled that room by mistake so I will need it back.

That sounds like an awesome trip coming. Let us know how it was.

LOL!! Not a Chance...but we'll let ya know how it was! :cool:

Disney must have turned some previously-unavailable rooms loose at BLT because I have been checking three times a day for a BLT One Bedroom using the 45% off promotion, and only a Studio Lake View has been available. Today there was also a Studio MK View open, so maybe there is still hope for me.

Congrats on getting your BLT room!

I don't know when you are going, but I also noticed 1 and 2 bedroom standard views available the beginning of our first week in May trip but not the end...and they weren't there earlier either! Keep checking...I hope you get it too!! :mickey:

azcavalier
03-17-2010, 09:12 AM
We had reservations at OKW, with a waitlist for BLT and VWL, and they filled the VWL one. My wife and I were talking about it last night, and so I called this morning and added two more waitlists, both for BLT...one for a lake view, and one for a standard view. I hope these get filled! I'm sure that VWL would be really cool, too, but we would love to stay within walking distance of the MK, and it looks like we have better dining options (talking about CS breakfast) at BLT/CR.

Here's to hoping!

Jennifer_and_Chris
03-17-2010, 09:23 AM
Congrats on getting what you want!!!!!

:thumbsup:

jnfr2424
03-17-2010, 02:54 PM
Congrats and enjoy that magical view!
After we saw that view we broke down and brought into DVC!!!