PDA

View Full Version : Anyone at DisneyWorld now 3/13 - 3/20

danicafan
03-16-2010, 01:14 PM
Was thinking of going next year over spring break (same week as this year) and was wondering about the crowd levels? I know spring break is typically very busy but I was there last year in January (18-25) and again in July (2-11) and must say it was more crowded in January than July but maybe it was because I was anticipating more crowds in July and so it didn't bother me as much. But honestly on July 3rd at EPCOT we were able to walk onto everything with less than a 20 minute wait with the exception of Soarin.

Strmchsr
03-16-2010, 01:25 PM
But honestly on July 3rd at EPCOT we were able to walk onto everything with less than a 20 minute wait with the exception of Soarin.

Crowds are bigger in January due to the popularity with the South American (especially Brazil) groups now. However, I'm sure there were still less people in January than July. The difference is that Disney has more going, later hours, and more staff during the "busier" months so even with more actual people in the parks lines can be shorter. In January you don't have nearly as many CMs and the water parks aren't as attractive so everyone spends all their time in the actual parks.

MarkC
03-16-2010, 01:48 PM
While spring breaks do factor heavily in crowd size, Easter seems to be the most crowded time. And you are in luck-- Easter in 2011 is not until April 24th. I think you would have moderate crowds but nothing major. You would still have a great time.

KylesMom
03-16-2010, 01:53 PM
For what it's worth, Ron just posted this gem regarding extended park hours beginning tonight:
MK Extended Park Hours (http://www.intercot.com/DISCUSSION/showthread.php?t=168354)