PDA

View Full Version : Don't ya just hate!!!

minnie04
03-16-2010, 10:53 AM
When you want to go to DISNEY, sooooo bad and you just can't make it happen :(. I want to plan a trip for my little guy (6) and it's not not coming together. We have been there so many times that its not a big deal to some family members (DS 13, DD 18) as it is to ME :mickey: I love going. I know your going to say take him alone,but when i mention that then of course everyone jumps on board. The problem is $$$$. I try to budget a nice trip now and then ,but it always comes out alot. sorry im just venting because years past we have been able to just go when we want . Now that the parks are so exspensive for a family of 5 . I have to plan way in advance and we have sports trips and graduation :grad: this year (Senior year has been so exspensive) so we are tight...But a year with out a trip to Disney is like Ice cream with out the cake ...lol..

Im looking forward to planning something (I love the planning process too). thanks for letting me ramble on ... maybe we will just do the Halloween or Xmas party this year. BUT its so far from now ..ahhhhhhh

Frog
03-16-2010, 11:05 AM
we are in the same boat with our fam of five here... oh well, maye next year...

minnie04
03-16-2010, 11:13 AM
Trust me. I thank God, for all the years we have been able to go. We will get there again soon enough. It just stinks that when you want to just grab a weekend or a couple days you can't ...:mickey:

Ms. Mode
03-16-2010, 12:19 PM
Yes, I understand completely. We are trying to pay for college and still go on vacation. I'm just such a WDW freak that it's the only place worth going to me....so I've been cutting back on EVERYTHING else to make it happen...in 290 days...woo hoo. :mickey:

MegaDisney
03-16-2010, 08:26 PM
YES! I can totally relate, I haven't been able to go back to Disneyland for nearly 2 years, when I normally went 4 times a year!

It is especially hard right now because I know my two BFF's are there right now! I know they are having a blast and I am happy for them, but green with envy none the less.

I was happy to see that I earned $10 in Disney Rewards last month, so that goes in the pot for a trip soon!

brownie
03-17-2010, 09:13 AM
Yes! It's been 5 long years since we've gone to Disney World.

It's funny, my bride just said last weekend that we don't really have to go since I have so much fun just planning the trip!