PDA

View Full Version : Transportation question

REV
03-14-2010, 07:37 PM
Is there a cab from Downtown disney to the hoop dee do dinner show at pioneer hall? Would it drop off close to where that is at or would it be somewhere far that another bus would be required?

faline
03-14-2010, 07:42 PM
You could take a cab to Fort Wilderness but you'd still need to get on a bus from the location where a cab could drop you off. Are you staying on Disney property? I could give you a much better route to take if you could tell me where you'll be staying or what park you will be traveling from on the day you plan to see Hoop de Doo.

REV
03-14-2010, 08:28 PM
We are staying at the Wilderness Lodge, but will be doing the Princess thing at down town disney and was not sure if we had enough time to wait for a Bus.

KAT1811
03-14-2010, 09:18 PM
I would grab a cab if you are that pressed for time.

Faline, can't the cab take them fairly close or will it have to drop them off at the check in location and then they would have to bus it from there?

There really is no easy way to get there.

Worst case scenerio you could cab it to the WL and then grab a boat to FW.

KylesMom
03-14-2010, 10:44 PM
Faline, can't the cab take them fairly close or will it have to drop them off at the check in location and then they would have to bus it from there?
The cab would need to drop their family off at the front of Ft.W. An interior bus would then need to be taken to Pioneer Hall, where they would check in for their dinner. If you are grabbing a cab, you'd be better off just taking it directly to Ft.Wilderness . . . not to WL & then taking the boat. The interior busses run frequently. Now - getting home will be a breeze - you'll just take the boat home. :mickey:

REV
03-15-2010, 09:35 AM
Thanks everyone, that helps out a lot. Have a great Day, ( a Disney Day :mickey: )

CleveRocks
03-15-2010, 12:50 PM
I agree that the very best way to get from Downtown Disney to Hoop Dee Doo Revue is a bus from DTD to Fort Wilderness.

If you REALLY want to go part of the way via taxi, a scenic route would be taxi to Wilderness Lodge and then boat to Fort Wilderness ... the boat dock is about 500-1000 feet from Pioneer Hall, the site of Hoop.

HoosierDisneyFan
03-15-2010, 08:02 PM
I like the the following route:

Bus to monorail Resort
Monorail to MK
Boat to Poineer Hall

But unfortunately you do not seem to have enough time for all of that.