PDA

View Full Version : CRT and Asherkus is both overkill?

Queenbee2
03-14-2010, 05:38 PM
Hi,
I was wondering if going to both of these restaurants was too much princess for one trip?
If so which is better?

I am a mom of boys but I am taking my neice this trip.

Thanks

Zippy 1
03-14-2010, 05:52 PM
We did both in one trip and had a blast. My DD was 13 at the time and still loved it. Not sure how the boys would like it but am sure your niece would!:mickey:

hlkeck
03-14-2010, 06:16 PM
We did both in one trip, also. DD loved it. DS wouldn't come out from under the table at either place. It's a toss up on how those boys will act...

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-14-2010, 06:35 PM
We've also done both in one trip, it wasn't too much for us or DD, but I'm not so sure about the boys.

Also, if you can have a couple of days between then, it will seem less like princess overkill.

KAT1811
03-14-2010, 08:58 PM
As a mother of 3 DDs there are never enough princesses!!! Our DS is only one (8 months on his first trip) so I can't help on the too much princesses for the boys but every guy loves a pretty girl so maybe they won't mind! ;)

Ms. Mode
03-15-2010, 10:18 AM
The princesses at Akershus are really great, but the food....you may want to check the menu on this first. :thumbsup:

andreallybadeggs
03-16-2010, 07:27 PM
My Disney Princess wouldn't think it would be overkill to do both in the same day even-- while you're at it, go ahead and throw in Park Fare! :princess::princess::princess:

apequet
03-16-2010, 08:38 PM
You can never have too much of a princess! ;)

We did both with my DD6 and DS9. My son actually enjoyed meeting the princess's (even tho he wouldn't admit it) He was always smiles when they came near. He even remembers when Belle told him he was a handsome beast.

If I had to choose...I would pick CRT. Nothing beats eating in the castle and the food was amazing!

Jennifer_and_Chris
03-17-2010, 11:35 AM
Do you get the photos at both restarants for dinner?

And, if so, can the pictures be added to the photopass?

Disney4us2
03-18-2010, 08:19 PM
On our first trip to WDW we did all character dining. Starting with CRT lunch, Akershaus dinner, andf 1900 Park Fare. All on different days. DD was so confused at the end, asking why Cinderella had so many different faces:mickey:

Not sure how the boys will like it but a little princess will be on :cloud9:

pixiesmimi
03-21-2010, 05:27 PM
Older DGSs were with us when we did Asherkus with the little DGDs and the boys didn't mind it. The food was good for all. The last time we went to CRT, oldest DGS (18) was 3 and he loved it because he thought Cinderella was his girlfriend. :) Younger DGS would not mind the princesses I don't think as long as they got to go to Pirates or Star Wars/Power Rangers later.

julyjewel
03-24-2010, 11:36 AM
Never been to CRT..We always do Akershus breakfast!