PDA

View Full Version : September discounts?

gollybass
03-11-2010, 06:15 PM
hello all, still planning our vacation and was wondering if the current trends are likely to continue with discounts, at the moment it seems you can get 30% off moderate resorts, what are the chances of this continuing for September?

faline
03-11-2010, 06:48 PM
Unknown. Publicly Dinsey has talked about scaling back discounts in the later part of this year. It remains to be seen whether or not discounts will be offered into the fall and beyond.

KAT1811
03-12-2010, 08:49 PM
I know they have said that but it seems to me like they are giving more discounts than normal. The peak season discounts are they "normal"? We don't travel during peak times but I do not remember seeing them before.

gollybass
03-13-2010, 02:52 AM
this was the reasoning for the question, it seams, 3-% for a moderate resort stay is very generous, wouldnt a non peak time be MORE generous? Or am I deluded?

KAT1811
03-13-2010, 09:14 PM
this was the reasoning for the question, it seams, 3-% for a moderate resort stay is very generous, wouldnt a non peak time be MORE generous? Or am I deluded?

I am hoping the same thing! Here's to hoping we are not deluded! :thumbsup: :mickey: