PDA

View Full Version : Tutto Italia??

DNS
03-11-2010, 11:16 AM
I am looking at info central trying to decide on dining plans for an upcoming trip. We loved Alfredo's. I would like to hear from anyone who has eaten at Tutto Italia. What did you think of the food and place? As well as prices.
Thanks!

Figment104
03-11-2010, 11:35 AM
My DH and I ate there in May 2009 and really enjoyed the food. In fact every time I go to an Italian restaurant I always look for a description similiar to what I had there. The setting was nice, the food was really good, it's on our lists of places to return to when we go next year. As for the prices I can't really say. One, because we were on the dinning plan so I wasn't really paying attention, and two, I just can't remember.

If you decide to try it I hope you enjoy it as much as we did. :mickey:

tink'72
03-11-2010, 11:42 AM
My family and I ate here on Christmas Eve and REALLY enjoyed it. Food was very good atmosphere was nice.

I thought it was a tad pricey but It is on my must do list for our next trip in May.

jenperich
03-11-2010, 12:19 PM
We LOVE Tutto!! We ate there the night we got engaged, and we ate there on our 1st anniversary. We will be eating there on our 2nd anniversary this coming Oct. The caprese pasta dish and lasagna are delicious!! You will NOT be disappointed. Enjoy.

sammysmom
03-11-2010, 12:43 PM
We had lunch there last year and intend on going back this year. Everything was really good--loved the chocolate mousse! Restaurant is really nice on the inside as well. Enjoy:)

PlutoPlanet
03-11-2010, 12:46 PM
We liked it a lot. We're kind of snobs when it comes to Italian restaurants with so many great ones in our metro area, but we were plesantly surprised by our meal at TI. The prices are comparable with the other restaurants in EPCOT WS. Service was quick. We were seated just before 5 and were out of there by 6.

bruin1344
03-11-2010, 12:55 PM
Being an Italian food snob since I have access to great italian food around here, i found the food nothing special but would eat there again if I had to. Beware there is no chicken parm on the menu.

prttynpnk
03-11-2010, 01:34 PM
Hopefully no chicken parm is not a deal breaker for you! We have Tutto on on our rotation- we love it. Enjoy!

PinKy
03-11-2010, 01:56 PM
We really enjoy it - we go there every year. The first time we ate there we weren't too sure about it (due to the service - not the food), but decided to give it another try and we had a wonderful experience. The caprese salad (I think its called something else - mozzerella salad? I'm not sure - but that's what it is) is fabulous. Enjoy!

murphy1
03-11-2010, 02:14 PM
Love it, too!! My daughter picked this place for her bday and they sang to her in Italian and brough a yummy chocolate dessert. I still like the fact that you can see them make pasta and have it's similar to the old place, but the food is better.

tyandskyesmom
03-11-2010, 02:55 PM
We love, love, love Little Knee...which is what Skye thought we were saying when we first went there about two years ago.

The proces are high and I said we would never go without the DDP or DXDDP but here we are, 41 days away from our next trip and Tutto is one of our three table services meals we are paying out of pocket for (we're on the QSDP this time)!!!! So it is that good!

This was Skye's choice for her 6th birthday celebration...

We love the canneloni and the canolli...

Polynesian Dweller
03-11-2010, 05:40 PM
For all of the restaurants at WDW there are good reviews and some not so good. Our experience of Tutto Italia was decidely the latter. In fact it was the worst experience we have had in 20 years. We had different things as entrees and they were bland and tasteless to the point that neither of us bothered to eat more than a few mouthfuls. With my pasta they committed the absolute cardinal sin for Italian food ofcooking it to the point of being mush. The sauce on it was supposed to have a tomato flavour but had none, not even a bit.

We both decided we will not return. But others love the place so it may have been a bad night or something. But one should hear the bad along with the good because it can happen.

AllDisney
03-11-2010, 05:55 PM
We ate there our first time this past Dec09. We thought the food was great. Can't recall the prices as we were on the DDP.

The atmosphere was nice and the waiter was great. Attentive, but not obnoxious. It's a place that we would go back to on our next trip:cloud9:

jillluvsdisney
03-11-2010, 07:07 PM
It's expensive. Beyond that, I have been there twice and had great meals and very attentive service both times. Some of the items we ordered were: calamari, meatballs, melon and proscutto, lamb, salmon, chicken, panini, cesar salad and several deserts. It was all wonderful.

DNS
03-15-2010, 10:59 AM
Thanks a lot everyone! This has been extremely helpful!

ljgirl
03-23-2010, 11:30 AM
We ate there last week. I thought the menu was a bit limited. Also, if not on the DDP it is very expensive in my opinion. 3 adults and 1 child was over $170 and that was with only one beer and no other "extras"!

Jared
03-23-2010, 11:45 AM
The prices at Tutto Italia are a legitimate deterrent. The entire menu is so expensive that it's difficult to justify a meal there without a dining plan. The food is consistently acceptable, but there are better places nearby with more realistic prices.

PopPhan
03-23-2010, 02:37 PM
Just added Tutto Italia to our list for September! DW and I have eaten here 3 times and have been very impressed each time. This trip will be with her sister and B-I-L and will be their first time.