PDA

View Full Version : Water Park add-on to park pass

jenperich
03-10-2010, 11:48 PM
Just curious, is mini-golfing included on the Water Park Fun & More add-on? This trip we're trying to take it a little easier, and would like to try mini-golfing and water parks. Thanks!

gerald72
03-11-2010, 01:26 AM
No

Tygger7
03-11-2010, 10:50 AM
No mini golf, but it does include Disney Quest. If you only want to hit the waterpark one day, it's cheaper just to buy a ticket separately.

#1donaldfan
03-11-2010, 12:25 PM
...however I do believe you get a voucher for one round ..... I think ..... anyone ??

PopPhan
03-11-2010, 02:14 PM
...however I do believe you get a voucher for one round ..... I think ..... anyone ??

The voucher is a Buy-One,Get-One deal.

jenperich
03-11-2010, 02:17 PM
Yeah, I didn't think mini-golf was included. I the WPF&M add-on is a no-go for us. Maybe if we had kids it would be a good idea, but not right now. Thanks everyone!

CleveRocks
03-11-2010, 02:56 PM
...however I do believe you get a voucher for one round ..... I think ..... anyone ??This voucher has nothing to do with the Water park Fun & More option that you can add to your theme park ticket.

The BOGO mini-golf voucher is one of the tiny little perks that come from reserving a PACKAGE as opposed to making a room-only reservation. The other little package perks include a couple of other vouchers (Planet Hollywood, water craft rental), hard-plastic decorative luggage tags, etc.