PDA

View Full Version : tempatures in April

motherof4
03-09-2010, 07:27 PM
Never been to Florida in April we usually go in Aug. what is the temp in April especially at night I live in Ma should I pack a sweater and Jeans

tinkmommy
03-09-2010, 08:25 PM
We always go in April and the temperatures can range between chilly to sweltering hot. Last year it was very breezy so it was cooler than usual and you definitely needed a sweater, another year my son practically passed out due to the heat (probably due to the extreme difference in temps between FL an CT at that time). Plan to pack a sweater and pair of pants just in case.

SBETigg
03-09-2010, 08:52 PM
I'm from MA, too. I don't think you'll need the sweater or jeans, but you can pack it to be safe. 80s days, 60s 70s nights (typically, but there are exceptions of course). Rain falls occasionally, but doesn't usually last long. Weather-wise, I think its a wonderful time to go. I went last year in April and never needed a sweater or long pants, and I typically get cold easily.

This might help. Weather: Historical Temps (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/weather/dailytemps.asp)

RedSoxandPatsfan
03-13-2010, 09:16 AM
I would pack some just in case. Some nights can be cool. I remember on our last trip we spent one night in Epcot where we went everywhere looking for a sweatshirt to purchase because it was so cold. They were very hard to find as all the warmer clothes had been put away.

Strmchsr
03-13-2010, 09:19 AM
April is still a transitional month, so you can't really make generalities. It can be hot, comfortable, or cool. Check the link Sherri posted above for a general idea, but otherwise you'll just need to wait and check the exact forecast when we get closer to know how to pack.

dave11735
03-13-2010, 10:37 AM
We went late April 2002 & 2005 and it was in the 90s' every day for the entire week. The good part about it is that the humidity is low, so nighttime was very pleasant.