PDA

View Full Version : Magnolia Bend

beachezncream
03-09-2010, 04:34 PM
My family and I have a reservation at POR for this may and due to our family having 5 members I tihnk we're more or less sentenced to Aligator Bayou, having two small children this is quite a walk & the pull out beds are very uncomfortable for the children. Is there any way a family of 5 can stay in Magnolia bend? or even maybe another resort in the moderate range? :secret:

Thank you kindly :mickey:

Mammabruski
03-09-2010, 05:42 PM
I think this would only be possible if one of your kiddos is under the age of 3. Otherwise you're stuck in AB, unless you want 2 rooms. Sorry!

Another thing to keep in mind is that there is more than one bus stop. This could reduce your walk at the end of your day. Oh, I also looked at the map of POR (I've never actually stayed there :blush:) and it looks like building 14 of AB is really close to everything, so maybe you could put in a request for 14.

I don't have any way to put a positive twist on the trundle beds, having never tried one, but I hear they're not bad.... Good luck!
:mickey:

tinxmom
03-09-2010, 06:26 PM
We were very recently at POR and requested building 18 or 14 in AB. We got 18 and the location was really great. Right by the food court and the main bus stop. Also, we pulled out the trundle. moved the chairs and put the trundle against the wall. My youngest loved her own "special " bed!

#1donaldfan
03-10-2010, 12:48 PM
.....funny, our kids loved the pull out bed....they thought is was cool....I don't think kids look at comfort level the same as an adult....they're gonna love being there and pulling out a bed late at night, tired as all get out, I don't think they are gonna care.....plus, depending on which building you get, you can be very close to the food court and main bus depot ..... request bldg 18 or 14 ... it will take you about 20 seconds to be in the food court and maybe 60 seconds to be at the bus stop. There's no difference between the rooms on the mansion side versus the AB side other than decor......:cool: