PDA

View Full Version : What info do the GAD vouchers have?

mrmcgiv
03-09-2010, 04:07 PM
We hope to be going to Dsiney in Aug and we were going to participate in a voluteer activity this month to get the vouchers to use for the GAD fastpass. However, my son needs to be 6 to participate. He is 5 now but will be 6 by the time we do the activity BUT in order to sign him up he has to be 6 already or the sign up forms kicks it back. If i wait the opportuntiy will be filled.

So I had to change his birthdate to enroll him. When we go in Aug he needs his birth certificate to use the voucher to get the fastpass.

My question is..will the voucher have his birthdate (the one that I entered to get him signed up, which will a a few months off) ? B/c this will not match his birth certficate. OR will it just have his name. Which sadly will also not match b/c I signed him up as Jack which is what we call him but his actual name is John, but I think they would understand that!

dinahvixen
03-09-2010, 09:52 PM
It may be a moot point b/c another post on this site stated that the last day to sign up for volunteering for the GAD program was March 5, so if you're not signed up already, it may be too late. I would definitely double check that.

mrmcgiv
03-09-2010, 10:26 PM
we made it in under the wire - I signed up on Sat night (3/6) and it accepted all of the info and we are fine. I spoke with the nursing home and they are thrilled to have my son there, I just hope when we go we do not have a problem with the birthdate.

Tick-Tock
03-10-2010, 12:36 AM
The only personal information printed on the voucher form is the name. There also is a barcode, though, and I don't know what information might be associated with that.