PDA

View Full Version : Late November/Early December Deals?

xfiles1978
03-08-2010, 08:02 PM
Does anyone know what/if any discounts Disney may be offered for Late November to Early December this year? I have reservations current at POFQ from 11/29 - 12/6. I am debating about upgrading to a Deluxe Resort (either the Contemporary or AKL). If there are any historic deals for this timeframe, it would assist me in making the change.
Thanks for the help.

Strmchsr
03-08-2010, 08:43 PM
Historically there are deals during that time frame, and there probably will be this year, but it's impossible to say what it will be. Disney has gone on record as saying they are cutting back on discounts for the second half of the year. So, we probably won't know what the plan is until August or early September.

faline
03-09-2010, 08:41 AM
You can check here (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/discounts/historicdiscounts.asp) for what was offered in the past. However, past offers are not always indicative of what Disney might offer in the future.

Jeri Lynn
03-09-2010, 06:57 PM
Is it my imagination or are the deals being offered earlier than normal? Some people are receiving pin codes up to October already...of course, I haven't!!!