PDA

View Full Version : Disney Visa Offer March 14, 2010 - August 14, 2010,

Tink1
03-08-2010, 04:54 PM
Disney Rewards® Visa® Credit and Debit Cardmembers, don’t miss out on this exclusive Walt Disney World® Resort deal.

When you purchase a 4-night/5-day Magic Your Way Vacation package that includes room, Theme Park tickets and a Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan for stays most nights March 14, 2010 - August 14, 2010, a child 3 - 9 can stay, get 5-day Theme Park tickets and the Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan, FREE!

Make your family’s stay more magical with these Resort extras:

Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan - Lets you choose Quick-Service meals and snacks at over 50 select Walt Disney World® Resort restaurants.

Disney's Magical Express Service - Enjoy complimentary motor-coach transportation to and from Orlando International Airport.

Extra Magic Hours Benefit - Each day, one of the Parks is open for extra time to enjoy select attractions. (Valid Theme Park admission and Resort ID required.)

Guest Transportation - Complimentary transportation takes your family from your Disney Resort Hotel to all four Disney Theme Parks and more - throughout the day!

For Pricing Contact Magical Journeys (https://www.magicaljourneystravel.com/wp/quote_request.html)

Nanc
(and you will be paying rack rate for the room and full price for anyone over 9. The summer room promo seems to be the better offer for most, but not all)

mrmcgiv
03-08-2010, 07:50 PM
What if we wanted to do a 7 or 8 day park pass, could we get a free 7 day park pass for kids 9 and under or at least pay just the difference to upgrade from a 5 day park pass to a 7 or 8 day?

Thanks, Mary Rose

elmjimmlm
03-08-2010, 08:07 PM
So a kid over 9 is not considered a kid at all? Not even for tickets? When are the good discounts coming out?:thedolls:

TheVBs
03-08-2010, 08:35 PM
Originally posted this in another thread about this discount, but thought I'd stick it here too:

Hmmm. Just realized something. The price quoted comes to $1254, for a 4 night/5 day stay. But, when I priced out a trip for Oct. for an 8 night/9 day (or 9 night/10 day, can't remember!) stay it came up to $2257. That's without the QSDP of course, but I'm still surprised that the cost difference isn't larger. Booking the special for that long would come up to about $2508. :confused: I guess I wasn't really considering that the room and ticket cost difference would be so minimal that the cost of the QSDP for two adults would override it. Interesting!

crltkcagle
03-08-2010, 08:50 PM
Debbie just fixed my package and it saved me about 350 bucks! YAY! I didn't realize I was considered a disney visa card holder! Though my disney rewards debit card didn't count! So happy it does!!!!