PDA

View Full Version : Please help with Disney candy from WDW

Laughin' place
03-08-2010, 04:41 PM
I am trying to buy certain suckers (clear, different colors and flavors) with Mickey's face imprinted on the sucker, and Goofy's sour candies (come in bags). I know these are sold in park only, might be at Goofy's Candy Co, or Emporium. Can any castmembers, locals or Intercotees help ? They are for my twin niece and nephews' bday on 4/10. Thanks:thumbsup:

magicofdisney
03-08-2010, 08:03 PM
I've seen the packs of clear Mickey heads (different colors) in the Confectionary on Main Street and at the resorts. I'm fairly certain they're at Goofy's Candy Shop and other shops throughout the parks. The same can be said for the tarts as well. In the Confectionary, the tarts were hanging on the wall, left of the fudge line. :mickey:

magicofdisney
03-08-2010, 08:04 PM
Another place that has both those items is Mouse Gears at Epcot. :mickey:

Laughin' place
03-09-2010, 09:37 AM
My twin niece and nephews' Mickey Mouse Clubhouse birthday will be so much more fun, thanks to Intercotee Genna, and WDW castmember Margi. The treats are on the way; Sis and the kids will be thrilled. Thanks again, for helping spread the Magic

magicofdisney
03-09-2010, 05:23 PM
That's awesome! I'm glad you got the info you needed and the products you wanted. :mickey: