PDA

View Full Version : Magical Journeys vs WDW.com

Alaska Disney Fan
03-07-2010, 02:37 PM
We have always booked through WDW.com, what is the benefit of booking through magical Journeys? We are thinking about a trip in September but waiting to see if they offer free dining, can't afford it otherwise.

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-07-2010, 03:00 PM
I'm a huge fan of Magical Journeys. We had always booked our trips on our own through WDW, but INTERCOT convinced me to give MJ a try and I've never done it myself again.

There a couple of big advantages to MJ. The best one is that one you've booked, they will keep an eye out for discounts and specials that can be applied to your reservation. You can rest assured that you're always getting the best price.

They are so knowledgable, can answer your questions, can work out different ideas and scenarios for you, and are always friendly and wonderful to deal with.

There isn't any downside to using MJ at all!

Itchy
03-07-2010, 04:01 PM
For the longest time I made all of my reservations thru WDW. Once I found Magical Journeys I was hooked. You tell them what you would like, they will give you choices if there is more than one, you pick and they do the rest. I had used Denise from the start and she is great. Making changes when I needed them done with out a hitch. All you need to do is Pay, Plan, Go, and enjoy. They do the rest. and their service is totally FREE Please give them a chance I really do not think you will be disappointed.

Hope this helps:mickey:

faline
03-07-2010, 06:47 PM
If you book directly with Disney, they will take your booking and the next time you hear from them, it will be with your travel documents. If a discount comes up that will save you money, Disney will not contact you to let you know that.

If you book with Magical Journeys, they will continously track your reservation, even after you book. If a discount comes up that will benefit you, they will notify you of the new discount and change your reservation so you benefit from that discount.

If you book with Disney, you will need to track any discounts as they come available and will need to rebook to take advantage of that discount - if there is still availability. Because Magical Journeys keeps on top of the discounts, they will likely have you rebooked with the discounted price before you even know the discount is available!

PAYROLL PRINCESS
03-07-2010, 07:42 PM
MJs will also tell you about any special parties etc going on during the time frame you're going to be there and when the tickets go on sale. They also remind you when it's time to make your ADRs. They really watch out for your and make sure you get the absolute best deal. I too used to book it all myself but now use Wendy and refer friends and family to her as well.

hubbyofadisneyholic
03-07-2010, 09:20 PM
I agree with all of the above.
We made our own ressies for about 15 yrs before we figured out it was a lot easier and a WHOLE lot less stressful to use MJ and let them be on the lookout for discounts and deals we didn't have the time to watch for constantly ourselves.

I have yet to find a downside to using them...:thumbsup:

Jeri Lynn
03-09-2010, 05:35 PM
Love Magical Journey's!! :mickey:

Checkers
03-09-2010, 05:40 PM
Another :thumbsup:for MJ!

Alaska Disney Fan
03-09-2010, 08:16 PM
I sent in a request for a quote on Sunday, they got back to me quickly, Today is my birthday :party2: so I think I will surprise myself with a trip to POFQ in September through MJ, thanks for all the replies :thumbsup: