PDA

View Full Version : One way restaurants / all in line at MK?

5togetherWDW
03-07-2010, 01:13 PM
Are they still doing the one way restaurants / all wait in line thing at MK counter service places? I don't mind the one way thing too much, but I can't make the all must stand in line policy work for us.
I travel with children, elderly (one who should be in a wheelchair), and two guests in wheelchairs. Plopping them all at a table while I get the meals is our only sensible option. Last trip, we had to avoid the places using this policy.
Is the we will seat you thing still going on? If so, which places are currently doing this? and is it an all day policy, or just during the crazy lunch rush?

hubbyofadisneyholic
03-07-2010, 09:11 PM
When we were there in January we didn't see this being used anywhere.
Maybe our timing was just good.
It odesn't make a whole lot of sense to me, especially for groups in your situation.:confused:

DizneyRox
03-07-2010, 09:43 PM
Hopefully it's something they do during busy times. It's so aggrivating not having a place to sit with your food getting cold, watching others just arriving and taking available seats.

Joannelet
03-07-2010, 09:54 PM
Does anyone know if they did this during pres week? I know that it was REALLY crowded from reading trip reports and if there ever was a crowded time to do this it would have been then.....

biodtl
03-07-2010, 10:02 PM
I have never experienced that and I hope i never do. Not only is it a pain to try to keep kids, strollers, wheelchairs, etc together in line, it just blocks up the ordering area and forces long (in length) lines.

5togetherWDW
03-10-2010, 10:12 AM
Glad none of you have experienced this recently. The lack of current complaints, has me hoping that they have ended this policy. Fingers crossed.