PDA

View Full Version : June itinerary questions

wdw_bound
03-06-2010, 10:43 AM
This will be our first trip in June (second week). I'm trying to put together a plan that will be fun, not commando, but still full of Disney magic. We'll be meeting up with family that has only been once before.

Any thoughts/suggestions are greatly appreciated.

No DDP, staying at the cabins. Will have a car, and will do a grocery shop upon arrival.

Day 1:
Arrive, get settled, may go to MK for a bit, or may play at the campgrounds. Planning on doing the camfire and possibly the movie.

Day 2 (Friday):
Studios for am EMH. This is Star Wars Weekend, so if is too nuts, we'll take a friendship boat to Epcot. We have a grand gathering experience at Epcot that evening. Not sure whether we'll take a break or not, but can if we want/need to. Otherwise, we'll just go over to Epcot whenever we are ready.

Day 3:
MK day. Reservations for dinner at WCC

Day 4:
Early breakfast at Tusker House. Will tour AK until we are either done or it gets too hot/crowded, go back to resort for a break, then MK in the evening

Day 5:
Studios for am EMH, kitchen sink for lunch, then back to cabins. No ADRS today. Thinking about either doing Trails End, or going back to AK (really late pm EMH) and grabbing a CS meal somewhere if we didn't get enough done on Day 4. Other option is if we don't need a bigger break than the kitchen sink and don't want to do AK, taking the boat to Epcot.

Day 6:
in the morning - free choice on park. Have a Biergarten dinner ADR

Day 7:
DTD before we head home

Still have to work out what days/nights Fantasmic is on, as well as some of the other entertainment. Not sure if we want to do/see it yet, so need to decide that as well.

Am I missing something? Forgetting something? If this were your trip, what might you do differently?

Thanks!

faline
03-06-2010, 02:04 PM
Sound like a nice, relaxed and fun trip!

Tink#64
03-07-2010, 01:15 AM
Sounds great! We'll be there that week also! Do check the calendar for Fantasmic as the last I saw it's only going on a few times that week as opposed to every night like we're used!

Wishes for a magical trip! :tink: