PDA

View Full Version : Rehab @ Pop Century

jkjs
03-05-2010, 09:49 PM
I saw somewhere a pic of a rehab rm @ PC. There wasn't any info as to howmany/what rms are done.

Does anyone have info on this. We're going in Dec:santa: & I would love to have a rm with the bigger tv.:tv:

Thx in advance for any info.:tink:

Strmchsr
03-05-2010, 10:28 PM
Don't have a lot of info. They haven't really announced anything specific, but I do know they have started with the 70s buildings and are working their way through with minor refurbs.

jkjs
03-06-2010, 01:15 PM
THX that helps. I did request the 70's bldg with that idea.

Granny Jill A
03-11-2010, 01:31 PM
Don't have a lot of info. They haven't really announced anything specific, but I do know they have started with the 70s buildings and are working their way through with minor refurbs.

I hope the refurb includes a curtain closing off the bedroom from the bath area.

Strmchsr
03-11-2010, 01:39 PM
I hope the refurb includes a curtain closing off the bedroom from the bath area.

Yes, it does. As well as new bedspreads that feature the classic Disney characters as opposed to generic pop references. And a new TV. I'm not sure about the wallpaper.

big blue and hairy
03-11-2010, 05:56 PM
From the pics, I like the refurb. It's pretty minor, new tv, and tv stand/dresser, curtain for bath area, and a blue wall behind the beds. What really surprises me is that anything is being done to Pop before All Star Movies, which really needs the refurb.

:sulley:

jkjs
11-09-2010, 08:38 AM
I'm bumping my thread to see if anyone knows more about the rehab. We leave in just under 3 wks now & I'm wondering how far they've gotten.

disneymom15
11-09-2010, 09:38 AM
Where can the pictures be seen? We usually stay at Pop, but decided to do a resort upgrade. Just curious as to what they look like.

JerseyDad
11-12-2010, 09:55 PM
....we were there 1st week in Sept and Bldg 4
(60's Bldg - Play-Doh) was just being completed. I know that there have been renovated rooms in the other buildings too...so It's not a bad idea to ask before you check in to see if one's available.

...the renovations are nice....there's a flat screen TV...new paint, carpet, bedding, wall-paper...and a privacy curtain between the sink-area and bedroom