PDA

View Full Version : Annual Pass

FriendsofMickey
03-05-2010, 12:10 PM
We will have 7 day park hopper tickets as part of our package. We are planning on converting them into Annual passes before we use the first day.

How easy is it to convert your park tickets to Annual passes?

BigRedDad
03-05-2010, 12:17 PM
Other than the dent in your wallet, very easily. Just go to Guest Services at the park and they can do it. I am not sure that resort GS can do it.

KylesMom
03-05-2010, 01:46 PM
Yep, Guest Services at the parks can handle it quickly - the resorts cannot take care of this one.

Remember that each adult will need an ID, so make sure they don't leave them in the room (like I did) :D

MarkC
03-05-2010, 02:06 PM
Both posters above are correct. Just a word to the wise to allow yourself several minutes, depending on many there are in your group. There are 4 of us, and when we've purchased Annual Passes it has taken several minutes as they have to type in names, addresses, etc. for each one. But you will love having an annual pass.

CleveRocks
03-05-2010, 02:23 PM
Also, keep in mind that you don't have to be in any rush to do the upgrade. Whether you do it before you enter your first park or after you leave your very last park of your trip, it will cost the same and will have the same activation date.

DizneyRox
03-05-2010, 04:30 PM
Also, keep in mind that you don't have to be in any rush to do the upgrade. Whether you do it before you enter your first park or after you leave your very last park of your trip, it will cost the same and will have the same activation date.
And just to spell it out, the activation date would be the first day you used the 7 day ticket, it WOULD NOT be the day you convert the ticket to an AP (unless you did it on day one).

Fangorn
03-05-2010, 08:17 PM
Whenever we have bought annual passes, either upgrading or exchanging a voucher, we go to Guest Services at Downtown Disney the first evening of our trip (coming from the West coast, we don't get there before 5 or 6 pm at best). We find it easier to do it there than at the parks the next morning. It's certainly less stressful.

Steve

FriendsofMickey
03-06-2010, 03:23 PM
Thanks everyone, you all have been very helpful!
I am so excited about going down twice this year, I am about to burst!
My little ones do not know it! :secret: They think they have to wait until their Birthday (November). :party:

jnfr2424
03-06-2010, 11:13 PM
Whenever we have bought annual passes, either upgrading or exchanging a voucher, we go to Guest Services at Downtown Disney the first evening of our trip (coming from the West coast, we don't get there before 5 or 6 pm at best). We find it easier to do it there than at the parks the next morning. It's certainly less stressful.

Steve

ditto! I have also found the guest services in Epcot to be a great place to get AP - we were there on Thanksgiving and there were 6 of us and it was all done in a matter of minutes :thumbsup: