PDA

View Full Version : Prayers and Pixie Dust Please

buzznwoodysmom
03-04-2010, 08:34 PM
Hello all,
I haven't been on very much lately because we've been very busy here. My DH is in the military and is headed to Iraq for his second tour. I'm asking for any spare prayers and pixie dust to get him back home safely. He has been gone for 2 months for training and was just home for a 4 day pass. We dropped him off today and he is headed back to Camp Shelby, Miss. for a few days. On Wednesday they start flying out. Please pray for him and all his fellow soldiers that they have safe flights there and are safe for the duration of their deployment. We want them to all come home safe and sound at the end of this deployment. Thanks so much!!:flag:

faline
03-04-2010, 08:39 PM
Lots of prayers and pixie dust for you and your family! :pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie:

Thank you for all you and your family do for the rest of us! It is so appreciated!

barnaby
03-04-2010, 08:42 PM
Prayers sent.

Thanks to your family and him for his service.

Disney4us2
03-04-2010, 09:55 PM
Consider it done, prayers are on the way. I hope all our service men/women come home safely.

DisneyWhirled
03-04-2010, 10:15 PM
Praying for your DH, you and your family as well as all of our service men and women.

God Bless and...

THANK YOU!!

SBETigg
03-04-2010, 10:39 PM
Prayers and thanks from here as well.

DVC2004
03-04-2010, 11:43 PM
More prayers- and thanks- coming your way!

vizsla
03-05-2010, 05:28 AM
More prayers on the way.

laprana
03-05-2010, 10:11 AM
Sending lots of prayers and :pixie::pixie: that he and his fellow soldiers return home safely, and to you and your family while he is away! Big thanks to him and to your family for his service and all of the sacrifices you are making!

mrsgaribaldi
03-06-2010, 08:23 AM
Loads of :pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie:and prayers on the way and thank you very much!!!

HndrdPrcnt
03-06-2010, 09:41 AM
Denise -

First of all, THANK YOU!!! If it wasn't for people like your husband, and your entire family, the United States would not be the great country that it is!!

You, your husband, and your entire family will be lifted in prayers by our family! We will pray for safety while your husband is away, a safe return, and all the strength and support that you need in order to take care of the kids on your own while daddy is away!!

God Bless!!

John

pianobabe
03-06-2010, 10:04 AM
I'm sending up a lot of prayers for your husband, his fellow soldiers, you and your family and all of the friends and family members involved. I am very thankful there are people who can and are willing to serve our country, so Thank You.

RedSoxFan
03-06-2010, 10:33 AM
Thank You to your DH and the rest of the military. Lots of prayers for all for a safe return to their families.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
03-06-2010, 09:54 PM
Thanks to your husband and ALL the Armed Forces who protect and care for us. Here's prayers and Pixie Dust that they all make it home safe and sound. :pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie: