PDA

View Full Version : Beach Club Conceirge

sydneymouse
03-04-2010, 03:58 PM
We are staying at BC Conceirge club in late September and was wondering if anyone could tell me about their experience there? We've done conceirge at GF and was wondering if it's similiar. I'm hoping it's like GF and we can have breakfast there each morning?

TammiMcMan
03-04-2010, 04:08 PM
It kind of depends on what your definition of "similar" is. If you mean, will there be food and drink provided in the lounge, then yes, although the offerings are not quite as extensive as what you saw at the GF. There is no afternoon tea service and their afternoon offerings primarily consist of bowls of snacks and the uncrustable pb&j sandwiches.

The lounge itself is quite small and not open. By that I mean they close the doors in between all food service hours to clean and re-stock and then they close the doors at 10pm until the following morning.

Of course, it's still nice, but in it's own separate way.

mouseketeer mom
03-04-2010, 04:36 PM
This was our least favorite club level resort. The lounge is very small, offerings are limited. It is nice, sure, but not amazing.

sydneymouse
03-05-2010, 10:46 AM
Thanks for the info. Will we be able to eat breakfast there? The reason I'm asking is because I need to know if we need to make breakfast reservations or not?

TammiMcMan
03-05-2010, 04:12 PM
They offer cold cereal, fruit, donuts, bagels and I think yogurt, so if that's what you were expecting, you should be fine.