PDA

View Full Version : New Rides for 2010

Insanity Clause
03-02-2010, 07:27 PM
I was just curious. We were last there in April of 2009 and will be returning in the beginning of December and we are just starting to get into the planning phase but do you know if there will be any new rides this year?

Ms. Mode
03-03-2010, 08:59 AM
I haven't heard of anything new for this year, but WDW has been know to update some of their rides...like Space Mountain most recently and Mission Earth (or the Golf Ball) :mickey:

WDW Addict
03-03-2010, 10:13 AM
I haven't heard of any new rides but I am curious to see if anyone posts new rides on here :mickey:

Ian
03-03-2010, 11:42 AM
Nope. Nothing "new" for 2010. The only thing might be the Space Mountain updates, but I wouldn't get too excited for them. They're not that big a deal.

With the Fantasyland expansion starting to get underway, that will be the only new stuff coming to WDW for quite awhile I would guess.

#1donaldfan
03-03-2010, 01:33 PM
...is there not a new ride at EC....a virtual coaster ?? Is it sorta on the same premise of the Disney Quest build your own coaster ride ?? I've not heard much about it lately, it wasn't operational in June '09 and was looking very forward to it....

...of course, I could've been dreaming ????

.....anyone ??:confused:

finaldynasty
03-20-2010, 11:18 PM
I have not heard of any new rides this year, but there are a few refurbs and new resturants. :blush: