PDA

View Full Version : Easter at WDW

DisnIse
03-02-2010, 03:47 PM
24 days until we leave!

I searched disneyworld.com to see if they've posted any religious services for Easter Sunday. We weren't down there last year, but I am fairly certain that they had Mass and a service at the Contemporary on Easter Sunday.

Does anyone know where they would publicize this? I am hoping to avoid leaving property to go to the Shrine by the outlet mall. Traffic :ack::ack::ack:

AndrewJackson
03-02-2010, 06:57 PM
We stopped going to the shrine a few years ago and now go to Corpus Christi in Celebration. They used to have Mass in the cafeteria and Celebration High School. They recently built a new church.

faline
03-03-2010, 06:28 PM
According to Disney World's mom's forum, masses at Disney World have not yet been finalized for this year but it sounds like the schedule for masses will be similar to what occurred last year. They do warn that visitors will not be allowed to park at the Contemporary that day and suggest that other transportation be used to get there.

ZippitydoodaGal
03-08-2010, 03:36 PM
Yes, last year we attended Mass in the Fantasia Ballroom at the Contemporary. I think it was around 8:30 on Easter Sunday morning. Just plan your transportation accordingly - we took the bus to MK then walked over.