PDA

View Full Version : Whose been to the Children's Miracle Network PGA tournament in Nov?

Dsnygirl
03-01-2010, 10:41 PM
Hi all...

Just wondering if anyone here has gone to the PGA tournament for the Children's Miracle Network that they have every November.

We're considering a short trip in November, and our weekend would coincide w/ this event, much to my DH's joy. I promised him a "behind the scenes pass" for his birthday, if they have on like they did last year... and he is totally sold on the idea!! ;)

So, although I'm sure I could come up with a million questions regarding it, just wondering mostly if anyone has been, how was it, was it crazy crowded... any info would be great! :golf:

faline
03-02-2010, 09:38 AM
Blythe, I don't recall hearing about anyone who's gone. I've sort of cast back over all the trip reports I've read and don't remember anyone who's mentioned this as part of their travels.

Hopefully, someone who has attended will come along to provide some more info to you!

disneyers
03-02-2010, 10:31 AM
This won't be much help, as we arrived as things were winding down last year, but we did arrive on the Saturday of the tournament last year (we stayed at POP - it was a 3 night trip on our way to our condo in Sarasota.)

Our first day in the parks was Sunday - we started at MK, then to DHS, and finished with Illuminations at Epcot. We thought the crowds were great. The only way we knew the tournament was going on was because we ate at the Poly and saw the banners, bleachers and CMN balloon on the golf course as we were leaving.

I did hear TONS of people complaining that Saturday had been PACKED at the parks, but other than that it was fine! We spent the second day of our trip just relaxing at the pool - had breakfast at Cape May, dinner at the Poly, so I don't have any other info on the parks - sorry!