PDA

View Full Version : Pin Codes for free dining for 2010

Epcot guy
03-01-2010, 06:54 PM
I heard from some of my friends that pin codes were sent out to certain people for free dining. I dont have any dates, but isnt this the first sign of disney offering free dining for 2010?

faline
03-01-2010, 06:55 PM
Just got an offer good for dates through early July for free quick service dining - not for the traditional free dining they've offered in the past.

Belster
03-01-2010, 09:44 PM
Just got an offer good for dates through early July for free quick service dining - not for the traditional free dining they've offered in the past.

I also got the same thing.

elmjimmlm
03-01-2010, 10:48 PM

Hope you don't mond me asking but when did you get your pin code?

jonahbear2006
03-01-2010, 11:23 PM
I used to get pin codes all the time and i stopped receiving them after we became passholders....anyone else with this similarity?

VWL Mom
03-02-2010, 07:06 AM
I used to get pin codes all the time and i stopped receiving them after we became passholders....anyone else with this similarity?

The exact opposite for me. Never got a pin code until I became an AP holder and now I get one every couple of months. Go figure.

BigRedDad
03-02-2010, 07:18 AM
I get PIN codes all the time. However, I am never notified of them. When I called to make reservations, they said I had 2 PIN codes for my name and they had just sent a 3rd. The 3rd never arrived either. You can call Disney Travel to see if you have a PIN code. You may have one and not even know it.