PDA

View Full Version : June

disney1122
03-01-2010, 12:43 PM
How insane is Disney in June?? Going in late June, 2010. I just wonder if attendance is affected by economy at all this year....

joonyer
03-01-2010, 01:01 PM
Well,In June WDW is really crowded and HOT. And the parks will have a lot of people in them, and the weather will be really humid. Also, the waiting lines will be really long and and you'll get really sweaty. Oh, and did I mention, It'll be crowded and HOT?

Just go expecting these things and guess what? You'll still have a great time.

Missy_Mouses_Dad
03-01-2010, 01:55 PM
I agree with a previous post, but have to add:

1) yes it is hot, but if you plan accordingly, it should be fine. We take advantage of early mornings, head to the pool for a couple of hours, eat lunch, and back to the parks. We avoid crowds by splitting the day.

2) Use fast passes to your advantage. Hit the popular rides first, grab a fp and move on to other destinations.

3) We always try to go to activities with a/c. Carousel of Progress is a favorite of ours. We like the show, there's a/c, and you get to sit for a short time to relax.

We always go in June for DD's b-day, and I despise the heat, but as the DW says, we are "On disney time". She plans the days out well, and we pretty much split the shows, etc up to try and not take everything in on the same day. Park Hoppers are great!! If one park is extremely packed, we will go to another and take in the things we may have bypassed earlier.

Above all..have fun. You are "On Disney Time":mickey: