PDA

View Full Version : My dining selections

MMFreak
03-01-2010, 11:45 AM
Today marks 180 days for me.

First thing this morning I was able to make reservations at all of the places we are going to eat this year.

Three of the restaurants will be our first visit to. We normally eat at the same places every year so I thought I would mix it up this year. There are five restaurants we just can't go without visiting as we enjoy them so much.

Let me know what you think...

Boma - Dinner - 1st time
Rose & Crown - Dinner
'Ohana - Dinner - 1st time
San Angel Inn - Dinner
Chef Mickey - Breakfast
50's Prime Time Cafe' - Dinner
Cap'n Jack's - Dinner - 1st Time
Le Cellier - Dinner

:mickey: I can't wait only 180 days to go (LOL)

yjgirl32
03-01-2010, 11:49 AM
I can only report on Ohana's- I loved it- my dh thought there was too much activity to do and couldn't eat. My ds6 really really enjoyed and the rest of the party liked it a lot also. The food was awesome- if you like various meats. Good luck.

ThanxForNoticin
03-01-2010, 12:23 PM
First, your idea to try some new places is a great one. It's funny - we have a family rule. At least one time each trip, we plan to eat at someplace new.

That being said, 2 of your new selections, Boma and 'OHana, are 2 of our absolute favorites at Disney. We love the atmosphere, food, and service. When you go to both of these places, make sure you go hungry - lots of food! We've not yet eaten at Cap'n Jack's, but will probably get to that one on a future trip. Enjoy your meals!

pdrlkr
03-01-2010, 04:53 PM
Great choices! :thumbsup:

Emme&TeddysMommy
03-01-2010, 05:56 PM
Great Choices! Have a great trip:thumbsup: